A7r mk2

Ok, maybe i asked in the wrong thread. But since i am interested in this version, i thought maybe someone has already tested it out in Tassie or NZ. How about mark 1 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone shot what you were looking for! thread details below

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3921421

85200b64bc434fc9adcbd491cc032216

haven la bro , sony a7sii just came out also....i am confused which 1 to get

It's ok. Keep waiting. Till the day you are'nt confused anymore and determine enough then perhaps its time to get 1 or 2.
Getting something and regret later is not good. ie impulse buying

But you must be aware... as you wait. more camera will be rolling out. :)

what kind of TTL flash you guys use on your a7rii?
I am looking at MK-320, anyone currently using it ?

Battery life issue, camera is set to airplane mode, shoot in compressed raw only lasted 3 hrs 30min of usage shoot ard 110 pic only.
Do I need to off the camera after shoot and let it sleep itself

Battery life issue, camera is set to airplane mode, shoot in compressed raw only lasted 3 hrs 30min of usage shoot ard 110 pic only.

First time use mirrorless ?

i set the lcd on/off toggle as one of my shortcut key..only on the lcd when i need to review my image or shooting low/high angle..

Does Changi offer the same Sony promotion as in town? Thinking of bundling it with SEL35F14z for low-light, kids, and travel.

Does Changi offer the same Sony promotion as in town? Thinking of bundling it with SEL35F14z for low-light, kids, and travel.

yes they usually do have the same promotion as Sony in town. Only question is whether they have the stock. call them and ask.

The Sony outlet at T3 is the same as the one in Somerset 313. (The guy was nice enough to call the 313 outlet to check if they have stock for an item)

You get the sony pomo prices too, without GST. (I just bought a bluetooth headset a week ago from there)

Thanks. Just reserved a set. Now awaiting budget approval from CFO.

PS: Will the lens be better priced in Japan?

Tried SEL35F14z at Somerset yesterday but somehow the center image (focusing on eyes) is not as sharp as I would expect. Not sure if the demo lens is a dud due to many hands or I haven't set the eye AF properly enough. Was in a hurry so could only take a few minutes to test.

Tried SEL35F14z at Somerset yesterday but somehow the center image (focusing on eyes) is not as sharp as I would expect. Not sure if the demo lens is a dud due to many hands or I haven't set the eye AF properly enough. Was in a hurry so could only take a few minutes to test.

Could it possibly be due to the thin DOF? Would be good if you can post a sample picture to show the sharpness.

Could it possibly be due to the thin DOF? Would be good if you can post a sample picture to show the sharpness.

From the camera, the AF tracking covers the pupil well but when I download the photos, the focus seems to be on the hair at the sides. Yes, it's a very thin DOF. Sorry my subject didn't approve posting the photo online but perhaps will give it a try again next time.

I am trying to take 4k video with a7rii but unable to do so.
it say " cannot record in this setting, either switch to UHS-I U3 memory card or change the file format

I am using Sandisk Extreme PRO(95mb/s) , I check the website its a C10, U3 card.
Is there something wrong ?

I am trying to take 4k video with a7rii but unable to do so. it say " cannot record in this setting, either switch to UHS-I U3 memory card or change the file format I am using Sandisk Extreme PRO(95mb/s) , I check the website its a C10, U3 card. Is there something wrong ?

Is is 64GB or more?