A6000

Wander what is the price now for A6000.
Any recommended shop in funan to get hold of one unit? before they close of course. :)

Sigma 19mm seems to have slightly less sharp compare to 30mm, anyone can share the real life experience on these lens? Initially thinking of getting the 19mm, but as its less sharp according to the score at DXOmark, hence considering the 30mm instead. By the way is the shop in funan still carry the old EX version of the lens, instead of the Art version?

Looking forward to have some input from you.

Set with kit lens is going for around S$900/- (cash or nets) at the usual reputable shops at Funan. Can ask TK Photo or SLR Revolution. Comes w SD card, extra original batt, sony carrier

any idea how much does SEL16F28 alone cost? or is there a kit for it? possible to simply put a 49mm filter on it right? any vignetting?

any idea how much does SEL16F28 alone cost? or is there a kit for it? possible to simply put a 49mm filter on it right? any vignetting?

Hey. You can take a look here for the sample photos by users for the lens and the body you are using. Hopefully it helps.

https:// pixelpeeper. com/lenses/

What is current A6000 body price? IT show on March saw cash rebate $200.

You've already sold your set. You want to buy again?

During the IT show, prices were quoted to me as such:

We have a very special price these few days from March 10-13 for
Sony a6000 body = $617 wth GST
Sony a6000 kit set =$855 Wth GST
with free gifts 16gb memory card, camera bag and 1 original sony battery.
FYI:
Mode payment: Cash

Just got hold of a brand new a6000 with kit lens. Have been using the Nikon D90 for many years but want a smaller and LIGHTER camera for overseas trip. Been testing it out for a few days and I quite like it for the fast auto focus, wifi capability and most importantly light weight! If got the budget I will definitely get a prime lens and the Zeiss 16-70 F4.

But then if you ask me I still prefer the ergonomics of a full sized DSLR, making cos I got big hands. But cannot tahan the weight of all the gear especially when travelling overseas with a 2yr old in toll

Just got hold of a brand new a6000 with kit lens. Have been using the Nikon D90 for many years but want a smaller and LIGHTER camera for overseas trip. Been testing it out for a few days and I quite like it for the fast auto focus, wifi capability and most importantly light weight! If got the budget I will definitely get a prime lens and the Zeiss 16-70 F4.

But then if you ask me I still prefer the ergonomics of a full sized DSLR, making cos I got big hands. But cannot tahan the weight of all the gear especially when travelling overseas with a 2yr old in toll

Sell your dslr to fund for the 1670

you cant get everything...

if they ever make a camera that has the ergonomics of a DSLR, is lightweight and takes good images, they will be using special materials which will means its expensive, then people will complain about price...

simple de, wan big = heavy, wan small = light.

as far as i noe, none of the camera manufacturers are able to break this law of physics, yet.

Hi, can I ask for some advise? Been thinking about changing my dslr to a mirrorless. Now I'm stuck on a6000 or the a6300. I'm not really into video at all. Though the viewfinder seems to be better, but is it worth a nearly $1k difference and get the a6300? Or should I get the a6000 and use the $1k to get better lens?

Hi, can I ask for some advise? Been thinking about changing my dslr to a mirrorless. Now I'm stuck on a6000 or the a6300. I'm not really into video at all. Though the viewfinder seems to be better, but is it worth a nearly $1k difference and get the a6300? Or should I get the a6000 and use the $1k to get better lens?

Check the 10 key differences between a6000 & a6300 first, before you decide which one suits your need.

http://bestmirrorlessblogs.com/comparisons/sony-a6000-vs-a6300-comparison/

I personally would stick to a6000 as I found that the enhancements on a6300 do not attract me much. If you are thinking to get a better lens such as Zeiss, you know which is to consider. This is just my own opinion. You're the user, you know what you really need for your hobby ;)

Check the 10 key differences between a6000 & a6300 first, before you decide which one suits your need.

http://bestmirrorlessblogs.com/comparisons/sony-a6000-vs-a6300-comparison/

I personally would stick to a6000 as I found that the enhancements on a6300 do not attract me much. If you are thinking to get a better lens such as Zeiss, you know which is to consider. This is just my own opinion. You're the user, you know what you really need for your hobby ;)

Ya I agree. I using a6000. After going through the specs, actually not much difference. I too never consider upgrading. Pair it with the zeiss 16-70mm. Great travel camera

Thank you so much!
decided to get the A6000 which suits me more.

what lens are you all using?
Any to recommend with a budget of 1500-1700?

I like street photography and just casual shoot when im overseas and all.
Was thinking of sony 18-105 and sony 35mm 1.8.

Should i get a 19mm for some landscape shots too? not sure if the zoom lens at 18mm is good for landscape.

Thank you!

Thank you so much!
decided to get the A6000 which suits me more.

what lens are you all using?
Any to recommend with a budget of 1500-1700?

I like street photography and just casual shoot when im overseas and all.
Was thinking of sony 18-105 and sony 35mm 1.8.

Should i get a 19mm for some landscape shots too? not sure if the zoom lens at 18mm is good for landscape.

Thank you!

Landscape go 10-18
Travel use 16-70
50 1.8 cheap lens for portrait
24 1.8ZA a must hahaha
For 35 1.8oss u have other version Sigma 30 1.4DN which is cheaper by $200...
Have fun ...

Landscape go 10-18
Travel use 16-70
50 1.8 cheap lens for portrait
24 1.8ZA a must hahaha
For 35 1.8oss u have other version Sigma 30 1.4DN which is cheaper by $200...
Have fun ...

Spoken like a true pro