Visit site
Testing .... comments please ...

Using Auto mode

pictures taken at 1600 x 1200 superfine
reduce to 640 x 480 using photo shop

scene1.jpg

scene2.jpg

thanks

Pics are clear, good colour. 1st pic, building on right look like tilting a bit.

But subjects very boring.... :p

;)

Originally posted by dbchoong
Pics are clear, good colour. 1st pic, building on right look like tilting a bit.

But subjects very boring.... :p

;)
wat interest u?

A nightshot using A40. subject is the clouds.

rainy1-ps.jpg

Original Image Here

Personally I feel that the pics need stronger subjects... Something that'll attract interest... the cloud need more shape to be interesting other than being grey... and watch out for distractions... The blue spark in the pic (are those dissipating lighting?) kind of distracting...

Nothing much to do... so adding one more A40 photo. Nothing special, just snapped it on the way to bus stop on the way home.

L_111_1137_IMG.jpg

:cool:

Originally posted by GKF
one more ...

spider1.jpg

a few distractions:

1) the white colored spotlight and the yellow display on the left of the picture where the background cloth runs out

2) the railings in the foreground

3) the reflection on the spidey man display from the flash

note ur framing for the first two points and u can take the shot from an angle to prevent the reflection.....

Thanks for the comment ... :)

Will try to improve ....

Btw here's another pic ....

clouds.jpg

Originally posted by dbchoong
Nothing much to do... so adding one more A40 photo. Nothing special, just snapped it on the way to bus stop on the way home.

L_111_1137_IMG.jpg

:cool:

This pic looks weird. There seems to be something disturbing about the walls especially diagonally.....

Originally posted by GKF
Thanks for the comment ... :)

Will try to improve ....

Btw here's another pic ....

clouds.jpg

u can use a circular polariser to bring out a more darker colored and saturated sky.... the pic will look better.....:D

Originally posted by kylelam77

This pic looks weird. There seems to be something disturbing about the walls especially diagonally.....

i Agree... erm, pls don't take it the wrong way but there seems to be something wrong to me visually....

Just can't put my fingers on it.. best i can say is that it looks.. erm, jagged?

:) The problem lies with the resizing. If you look at the actual photo, there's no jaggies...

But the original filesize is almost 1Mb. So, click here if you have broadband access.

;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

i Agree... erm, pls don't take it the wrong way but there seems to be something wrong to me visually....

Just can't put my fingers on it.. best i can say is that it looks.. erm, jagged?

Status
Not open for further replies.