a230/a330 User's Photo Gallery

@ Pulau redang | taken with 1855mm kit lens.

DSC00626.jpg

I like this :thumbsup:

Bring this thread upzzz...
Taken with tammy 1750ƒ2.8

DSC01269test-1.jpg

Thanks!
:)

The CG IR is nice!
:thumbsup:

wow im a fujifilm (s5pro)/ nikkor lens user but i have to say the pictures here are tremendous. Well done!

wow im a fujifilm (s5pro)/ nikkor lens user but i have to say the pictures here are tremendous. Well done!

we would always welcome you in the alpha family..

additional IR photos during my lone photowalk last saturday at lake guilin and chinese garden..

Little Guilin in B&W IR
1024.jpg

and here is the almost monochrome colored IR without channel swapping. incidentally.. i already forgot how i post processed this as i post process each IR differently..
1024.jpg

Chinese Garden
1024.jpg

your IR is very fantastic!
:thumbsup:

18250 test shoot

Last edited:
additional IR photos during my lone photowalk last saturday at lake guilin and chinese garden..

Bro, ...your IR works are truely breathtaking ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bro, ...your IR works are truely breathtaking !

thanks, however, it requires a lot of post processing as my 18-55 kit lens always produce hotspot in the centre. it can be salvaged and adjusted via post process but takes a lot of patience to do so..anyway, this is just a hobby and this hobby is on a very tight budget which is why i choose sony in the first place..

i just recently decided to get a 70-300 zoom and again due to my tight budget it took me awhile before i decided on settling for a 2nd hand sigma 70-300 APO DG with macro. below are some of the photos taken with this macro zoom lens..

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

@ Pulau redang | taken with 1855mm kit lens.

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I like the effects of these 2 photos.

did u do it by adding a sepia tone to the original pics? I tried playing around with colours but it always turns out bad :bsmilie:

I like the effects of these 2 photos.

did u do it by adding a sepia tone to the original pics? I tried playing around with colours but it always turns out bad :bsmilie:

Hi bro...
Im using photoscape.
Tks for liking the effect.

a recent visit at singapore botanic garden's orchid garden.. forgot my IR and ND filter so just went to shoot orchids.

all taken with a330+sigma 70-300 macro
1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

Last edited:
ermm, Bro ...Wrong thread lah ! :bsmilie:

paiseh..

typo error. taken with an A330. anyway will most probably be looking for an upgrade as a friend dropped my cam and my lens more than a week ago and is now very noisy and the AF of both lens and body almost unusable..

all the latest pics were done at orchid garden using manual focus (some with tripod). and almost all were shot using continuous burst more then choose the sharpest in a group of 3.

Last edited: