A Wedding in Buxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi guys,

I have just covered a wedding in Buxy, Burgundy, France. More details on my Blog...

Do click on the pic below to view the images. Cheers!

i think its so awesome to see fireworks at weddings. u nailed this one dude!!

Very nice series, thanks for sharing, had a great time looking through:

0003sfcq

This is very amusing, though.

wow, kelvin! That's some great photograhy! Great experience too!:thumbsup:

Hey Gilbert, thanks! I saw your pic from the shoot in Penang. Amazing.

But yes, its a great experience shooting in Buxy for the couple. The handling of light, the understanding of a new culture, the interaction with the guests when half of them don't speak English =) These are but some of stuff I've learned.

Very nice series, thanks for sharing, had a great time looking through:

0003sfcq

This is very amusing, though.

Thanks. It is quite amusing. I was sitting in the next table, eating and chatting away when I turned around and saw him as such, I just grabbed my cam and took two snaps. I think he then realised what he (or I) have done and I didnt dare look back at the same direction. Ha... the rest of the guys in my table were just breaking out in laughter when they saw the pic...that kinda made it worse.

Ha

have always loved your wedding series and this series is really great! really love some of the bnws and sepias :)

i am always amazed by ur 85L shots wide open, hope to see you do more with ur 35L too.

cheers ;)

Hey...r u stil on Minolta? Thanks for th encouragement.

haha wow you still remember... cool and yes i'm still on minolta :p but moved on to their dslrs.... u must be really happy with ur canon man & definitely making FULL use of it too :)

Just wondering... have u shot any weddings on film before? i mean it could be just a supplement on top of ur existing gear..

Lovely pics as usual! And I love reading your blog :)

haha wow you still remember... cool and yes i'm still on minolta :p but moved on to their dslrs.... u must be really happy with ur canon man & definitely making FULL use of it too :)

Just wondering... have u shot any weddings on film before? i mean it could be just a supplement on top of ur existing gear..

I havent been shooting with film for weddings for the past two years. Some Lomos but thats about it. I am seriously considering shooting some in film again tho but as you said, probably on top of the digital ones..

I havent been shooting with film for weddings for the past two years. Some Lomos but thats about it. I am seriously considering shooting some in film again tho but as you said, probably on top of the digital ones..

yea I remember your lomos :) really cool man.... they kinda inspired me as well... i think you shld seriously try some film the next time....... the feel is just different.. and with your skills, I'm sure something great will come out of it ;)

yea I remember your lomos :) really cool man.... they kinda inspired me as well... i think you shld seriously try some film the next time....... the feel is just different.. and with your skills, I'm sure something great will come out of it ;)

Thanks! I have my xpan 2 with me on this trip...and with film!

Status
Not open for further replies.