A watch for my 17th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
My birthday is coming in two months. Thinking of getting myself something different this year (Nikon D50 two years ago, Nikon D80 last year).

My budget is about S$2500? Wouldn't mind increasing if it's a really really nice piece.
Nothing fanciful, i'm looking for a clean piece. Something i can wear to a club and also to an important function (e.g., wedding). No need for any special mechanisms either (tourbillons, repeaters of any sort)
Looking for recommendations! (edit. haha sorry for the miscom)

Thanks.
I quite like this pair. Saw it earlier at paragon. A pity the shop was closed:(
http://www.georgjensenstore.com/index.php?do=product.details&productid=404&catalogid=315&lineid=316

Last edited:
whats your point of this post?
telling everyone that your birthday is coming? or you have $2500 and above to spent?

relax lar, it kopitiam what.

happy bird day to u in advance. $2.5k:bigeyes: can get a big big divers watch liao.:heart::heart:

telling everyone that your birthday is coming? or you have $2500 and above to spent?

More like showing off that he has 2500. You can see his intention... "wear for clubbing".

I hate braggarts.

wa.. 17 years old, got so much spare money to spend.. rich lor..:eek:

chill, i'm looking for recommendations :)
haha i know there're watch enthusiasts in CS.

anyone?:D

relax lar, it kopitiam what.

happy bird day to u in advance. $2.5k:bigeyes: can get a big big divers watch liao.:heart::heart:

can't >.< that's like the jaeger lecoultre master compressor diving chronograph. damnnnn ex ( i think) haha and too complicated for my liking.

u still young, save the money...

haha i've been saving for some time. i'm looking for a watch to somewhat please myself. :heart::heart:

More like showing off that he has 2500. You can see his intention... "wear for clubbing".

I hate braggarts.

sorry for the misunderstanding. But i think i meant wear to a club, not wear for clubbing.
What's there to brag about anyway?

sorry for the misunderstanding. But i think i meant wear to a club, not wear for clubbing.
What's there to brag about anyway?
you really in need of "status watch"?
i think its not the right time to get such watch yet.
how about considering about other options?

you really in need of "status watch"?
i think its not the right time to get such watch yet.
how about considering about other options?

Hmm, good point.
weighing my choices now >.<

for your age
if u wear a 250,000$ watch .. most pple will think is fake

unless u dad fetch u to sch in some spaceship :bsmilie:

>.< how do you have a fake S$250,000 watch?
anyway, it's 2.5k not 250k. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.