A nice wedding series I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't heard abt this photographer b4? are you the one?

im not the photographer! :)

he's a dormant member of CS tho. i like his photos alot cuz he shares quite a fair bit with me :)

:thumbsup: ... his style remind me of someone...

u seem to be trying very hard to sell the photographer :think: :dunno:

anyway aeronautisis, are you a good friend of Azure?

your postings are either in AGs, related to roninwolf(also Azure's good friend) or Azure's posts and thats about it.

in fact your postings seem more like the purpose of propagating some heritage information for everyone to know how 'heritage-ly' informed you are.

ok, pardon my OT, but I do find it strange how someone only sticks to a certain type of thread to reply to.

Hmm... Think it's good to post links to share and learn from one another..

germ_boi anyway aeronautisis, are you a good friend of Azure?

your postings are either in AGs, related to roninwolf(also Azure's good friend) or Azure's posts and thats about it.

in fact your postings seem more like the purpose of propagating some heritage information for everyone to know how 'heritage-ly' informed you are.

ok, pardon my OT, but I do find it strange how someone only sticks to a certain type of thread to reply to.

I think u're over reacting a bit to a simple comment lor...

All of us have different interests and strengths.. Some into fish eye, some into landscape, some into portraits.. I dunno about aeronautisis, but maybe he/she is just someone who's into heritage lor.

maybe I am.

so let me apologise for over reacting, but seriously it doesnt reflect too well either on aero to put such a cutting comment across, as if accusing me. after all, i was just sharing what i thought was a nice wedding portfolio!

:)

the chap's duotone pictures remind me of a series of stills I used to do on set last year.

It's challenging somewhat, to ensure that it doesn't take over the spirit of the album, as we all know, the temptation to do color separation can be overwhelming at times.

Nah, Aero wasn't that cutting, just blunt I guess..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.