A good flashlight on budget?

MC: Actually, it was two different batches. I saw the price, and asked wtf??? Then I realized that the tailcap button, is of a different color. One is grey, and one is black. (for whatever this info is worth... hhahaha)

Oh, mine comes with a glow in the dark button. Comes with a casing with velcro, no other frills. :)

And now... I'm a proud and happy owner of a Fenix LD-20 light! :D Thanks for the help guys! It's a great light and the build quality is superb. Really good for the price indeed.

Congrats! A guy getting a desired personal torchlight is a gratifying thing...not sure why...but it sure seems reassuring. I carry mine whereever i go outdoors. :thumbsup:

Congrats! A guy getting a desired personal torchlight is a gratifying thing...not sure why...but it sure seems reassuring. I carry mine whereever i go outdoors. :thumbsup:

I carry up to 2 or more... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha oh man, the Fenix flashlights are good man. I might want to buy a few more for my parents as gifts next time :thumbsup:

Headshotzx, where did you get it from?

As stated somewhere near the beginning of the thread, someone or a company called CEJ that stocks everything at home in bedok.

And now... I'm a proud and happy owner of a Fenix LD-20 light! :D Thanks for the help guys! It's a great light and the build quality is superb. Really good for the price indeed.

Fenix is :thumbsup:
damn solid but not low budget.
I bght a MTE from DX, real cheap, $30 for 900 lumens!

Agreed. I even used my Fenix 20 as a Hammer once, but alas, it was stolen while I was filming in Burma.

I now use the Fenix PD30. I can't see how this tiny thing can be used as a hammer though... hahaha
Still makes a great close-combat weapon though...