A few local shots

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
I will try to share some of my city/landscape in this thread as and when I have any. Please feel free to give me your comments and feedback on your feel toward these photos. Thanks! : )

While clearing leave in December, I took some photos around Singapore after sending my wife and kids to work and care centres.

1. This is a view one can enjoy when dinning at the Terrace, Sentosa Spa and Resort.
5296722436_b3e1a8c7c1.jpg

2. This will be the next iconic landmark for Singapore, the Reflections at the Keppel Bay.

This high class condominium is facing Sentosa and the Resort World.

Designed by the world famous architect, Daniel Libeskind, the Reflections at Keppel Bay was designed with curves that make the buildings very challenging to build.

I love the way the buildings reflect the golden light from the setting sun.
5289422737_1dd720b021.jpg

3. The new Jetty at Lower Seletar Reservoir Park. Very nice place and simple place just for a walk with your love ones.
5292618803_8dd8f2cc45.jpg

4. Bench
5296255049_23e1281332.jpg

5. Double Shelter
5296862242_021c11cd2f.jpg

I will try to share some of my city/landscape in this thread as and when I have any. Please feel free to give me your comments and feedback on your feel toward these photos. Thanks! : )

While clearing leave in December, I took some photos around Singapore after sending my wife and kids to work and care centres.

1. This is a view one can enjoy when dinning at the Terrace, Sentosa Spa and Resort.
5296722436_b3e1a8c7c1.jpg

2. This will be the next iconic landmark for Singapore, the Reflections at the Keppel Bay.

This high class condominium is facing Sentosa and the Resort World.

Designed by the world famous architect, Daniel Libeskind, the Reflections at Keppel Bay was designed with curves that make the buildings very challenging to build.

I love the way the buildings reflect the golden light from the setting sun.
5289422737_1dd720b021.jpg

#1 gives me the feeling of hansel and gretel when they walked through the forest and find the gingerbread house. the colors itself, to me looks like a painting and it evokes (for me) the emotion of walking through the forest and then chancing upon a garden in an open clearing with a beautiful stone statue in the middle (the ship)

#2 reminds me of macbeth. the mood itself. the 3 tallest incomplete structures are the crones and their pot is the shortest one...

Last edited:
Kei, glad that these photos do give you some feel and memories. :)

#1 gives me the feeling of hansel and gretel when they walked through the forest and find the gingerbread house. the colors itself, to me looks like a painting and it evokes (for me) the emotion of walking through the forest and then chancing upon a garden in an open clearing with a beautiful stone statue in the middle (the ship)

#2 reminds me of macbeth. the mood itself. the 3 tallest incomplete structures are the crones and their pot is the shortest one...

Thank you sinned79.

nice framing for #1 :thumbsup:

#6 - Armenian Church - Pastor Quarter
5536097721_b571908e5f.jpg

#7 - Altar of Armenian Church, the oldest Church in Singapore.
5542900267_8a4eaa730e.jpg

#8 - Armenian Church - 1835.
5542946113_7c67e1eae8.jpg

#9 - Toast Box set up in one of the old building. With its retro theme, Toast Box is one of the best candidate for this Kallang Airport Biennale location.
5522401123_f6c21607cf.jpg

Very nice photos .
Thanks for sharing .

series very unique.. nice

Enjoy your photos very much. Keep them coming! :thumbsup: