A Bridal in Paris, Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all such beautiful shots! I love how they are in normal day-to-day kind of places all dressed for a wedding. It gives a sponteneous, surreal feeling to the event. Exellent portrayal!

Very nice...reminds me of the holiday I spent in Paris in 2000.....

:thumbsup:

very nice. I like it.

This series is stunning....juz stunning...jaw dropped..

65588219.jpg

Only thing is i wish the car trails were abit more evident for the foto above....

:eek:

Absolutely lovely... Words cannot express how beautiful they are.. Have been looking at your works, am truly in awe of you. I am in love with Paris.. Can I book you for my wedding at an unknown future date? Hopefully in Paris and the south of France? *dreaming* Please..?

Kelvin,

you have outdone yourself once again...:thumbsup: This series in Paris was really well-executed. I especially like those shots with historic landmarks behind, very romantic. The semi-casual street shots were fantastic too. You are indeed a guru in your field. Well-Done! ;)

lovely lovely lovely! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Stunning! Very stunning indeed! U have made use of the rainy day so well, so romatic. :bigeyes: Just come back from Paris and ur shots have really reminded me the "Love is in the air" atmosphere in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.