A*200 f4 macro

continue from otc's thread : http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/pentax-ricoh/1171547-a200-f4-macro.html

Pentax A* 200mm F4 Macro - PentaxForums.com

otc? detritus?

this one still have box, softcase and paper ;)

the seller first post and no feedback.... Be very careful.

A lot of conman around.

But you dun need to pay that much for good macro. a panagor 55 macro will suffice, for less that singa 200 bucks or 50mm reverse ring is fine too.

You into XMM now right???;)

marcus

the seller first post and no feedback.... Be very careful.

A lot of conman around.

But you dun need to pay that much for good macro. a panagor 55 macro will suffice, for less that singa 200 bucks or 50mm reverse ring is fine too.

You into XMM now right???;)

marcus

you right marcus, sounds fishy :(

Nice lens. A bit exp though. As to the seller, I guess it's far more legit than the previous cheater from Thailand since the seller accept paypal only and only ship to the US. It's pretty serious offence if you got caught there, and it's very easy to track you down through PayPal in the States.

Nice lens. A bit exp though. As to the seller, I guess it's far more legit than the previous cheater from Thailand since the seller accept paypal only and only ship to the US. It's pretty serious offence if you got caught there, and it's very easy to track you down through PayPal in the States.

So that Thailand seller was a con?
I did not quite follow his sales on PF, but he had so many good stuff that it sounded too good to be true.

Fengwei, your A200 macro sold?;)

marcus

no time to shoot lah :) and dun want to spend so much on something that i won't use much...