Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
Taken 10 mins ago. More to come :)
red55.jpg

red99.jpg

87.jpg

red77.jpg

74.jpg

Could be her natural skin colour. Now with SKII whitening essence and similar products u can never be too sure :bsmilie:

#1. can do. quite nice. but the flowers - what flowers are those anyway - darken them, burn them, whatever, just don't make them so attention grabbing from the main subject

#2. okay.. pretty nice. but too bright overall ? attention grabbing. weird right hand positioning though.. ?

#3. does not stand out. too many dark areas already... burn/dodge/redo. and try to use another channel... the red dress is an intense black in this photo..

#4. the location spoils it...

overall, #1 and #2 okay. #3 can redo.. it's a nice pic..

don't have any fan open shots ?

waiting for more... :)

#5. looks abit too orange on my computer than brown. but nevermind not an issue. don't like the angle. 45 degrees would be better. this angle sort of makes her left eye.. disappear. like straining very very hard to look at the camera.

Gam Xia for the comments :)

i'm ok with the skin color, the reds suits her. I reduced the red channel in #3 hence red looks dark to emphasize the lips. The backdrop in #4 appears vaguely colonial, somewhat like 30s looks. The main reason, however, is bec she lives there.

This is for Sequitur: :vhappy:
red43.jpg

I see both of you are at it again? ;) Very nicely done.

Personally, i think shot 3 & shot 6 takes the cake. :)

Shot 1 has the flowers fighting for distractions while shot & 2 lacks something (and the unopened fan somehow "unbalances" the shot?)

Shot 4 and 5 both still seem to lack something as well but it's most likely something to do with how shot 3 & 6 stands out. :)

Keep shooting! :)

Very nice! Have those kind of chinese new year mood again!

The model is very pretty too! very good to see her in the calender next year!

wow.. she lives there ?!?!?! :bigeyes:

NUMBER SIX !!!
NUMBER SIX !!!!!!
NUMBER SIXX !!!!!!!!!

PERRRFECT !!!

PPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRFECCT !!

wahhh.. Timber.... You also actively posting here ah... Remember me or not?? :)

So long never see you all, Dolly still looking prettier and prettier ah.. hahaha.. lucky you :bsmilie:

Wolfgang said:
:bsmilie: It's a keeper, isn't it? :)

yes it's one of the best shots i've ever seen in a very long time.

can easily make it to any fashion magazine doing a spread on the cheongsam.

Timber said:
Gam Xia for the comments :)

i'm ok with the skin color, the reds suits her. I reduced the red channel in #3 hence red looks dark to emphasize the lips. The backdrop in #4 appears vaguely colonial, somewhat like 30s looks. The main reason, however, is bec she lives there.

This is for Sequitur: :vhappy:
red43.jpg

compositionally, this one stands out. only nit is the OOF greens at the right hand foreground :) If you can shoot her further away, perhaps it may offer a different perspective? "Bella in the gardens"

Thank you for all the encouraging comments :)
This series are taken at dolly's home garden, taken with multiple quick retreats/breaks into aircon room. i've learnt that photographer can be hot and sweaty, but not the model. :D

here's one more, after those taiwan chinese love novel feel:
flower64.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Personally #1 and #2 works best for me, as well as the most recent one you have posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.