Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo=)
thank you everyone for the valuable comments, and esp. thx for the encouragement. :cheergal: this must have been the most impromptu (and shortest photoshoots) that we've taken, interspersed with numerous breaks in the aircon room, and it was a cool day (was going to rain). As timber mentioned,
comfort really makes a difference in the pictures, as compared to our older shoots which were done in warmer conditions :sweatsm:

:vhappy:

pro model? hardly :sweat:
thx for the vote of confidence tho :angel:

seq~! you!!!! :hammer: :bsmilie:

during "grandmother era" they have square perfume boxes.

on the boxes they print some chinese lady in cheongsam.

their faces are kinda whitish n barbie-doll like one, hair also done up.

can try a shoot on that "classic perfume box model " theme =)

i like #1! best angle for evildolly!

i agree with the rest. #6 is a keeper!!! :thumbsup:

timber & dolly - can sell dat pic to shanghai tan (izit how u spell it?) as an ad pic for cheongsam already!!

hey... can you pretty ladies organise another cheongsam shoot?? :embrass:

nightwolf75 said:
i agree with the rest. #6 is a keeper!!! :thumbsup:

timber & dolly - can sell dat pic to shanghai tan (izit how u spell it?) as an ad pic for cheongsam already!!

ladiess ???? since when timber change sex :D :sweatsm: :lovegrin:

nightwolf75 said:
Emm, the last time I heard, that evildolly does not allow anyone to take her photos unless your nickname is Timber..... :D

Anyway, dolly, for those standing pose, I suggest you straighten your body and not curl inwards, or you may try to tilt your shoulder or bend your head slightly, just my thought. ;p Nice cheongsam and nice make-up, btw.

i like #1 :thumbsup:

err...#6? it's nice but somehow looks like a pineapple plant on top of her head. ;p

*lol*
timber will be quite amused to be a "lady"
:angel:

allan: hmm~ will rem that for the next shoot ;) thx

Might have a small private shoot... still working out the details. ;) :vhappy: :angel:

Timber said:
Thank you for all the encouraging comments :)
This series are taken at dolly's home garden, taken with multiple quick retreats/breaks into aircon room. i've learnt that photographer can be hot and sweaty, but not the model. :D

I dunno about you.. But I really like that last close up. And yes, that #6 too. :)

I can't believe it's actually your garden, dolly.... :bigeyes: I guess it proves my brother right again, when he said he felt like some poor person in SMU. :bsmilie: And where does that put me?

For some reason, dolly looks older than her very early twenties....

romeo: lolz~

pol:

erm, its not half as big as it seems...
:embrass:
i'd attribute it to the japanese garden style.. i guess they make the most of the limited space. :)

regarding SMU... welll u do have a lot of people who drive to sch (having been given a car once they got their license) etc etc.

er...about looking old....

:sweatsm: :sweat:

let's not get into that shall we? :embrass:

evildolly said:
romeo: lolz~

pol:

erm, its not half as big as it seems...
i'd attribute it to the japanese garden style.. i guess they make the most of the limited space. :)

regarding SMU... welll u do have a lot of people who drive to sch (having been given a car once they got their license) etc etc.

let's not get into that shall we?

hurh hurh - now how do i try to squeeze a japanese garden into my HDB flat... hmmm :think:

ooo SMU. i was almost headed there. oh well ;p

sequitur said:
hurh hurh - now how do i try to squeeze a japanese garden into my HDB flat... hmmm :think:

ooo SMU. i was almost headed there. oh well ;p

indoor garden smack in the centre? ;)

so where are you going seq? :)

evildolly said:
indoor garden smack in the centre? ;)

so where are you going seq? :)

hmm
haha cannot my house too small :)

i'm going nus instead..

:thumbsup:

evildolly said:

:sweatsm: :sweat:

let's not get into that shall we? :embrass:

I think it's the cheongsam and the oldish feeling of this series of photographs... *patpat* don't worry lah.. I have people mistaking me for 23. :sweat: That's like a 4 year jump. *grrrr..

Poledra said:
I think it's the cheongsam and the oldish feeling of this series of photographs... *patpat* don't worry lah.. I have people mistaking me for 23. :sweat: That's like a 4 year jump. *grrrr..
nvr mind... age catches up with all of us :cry:

i want to try a kimono shoot next.... hmm~~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.