50mm RF lenses Shot Wide Open using M9

On request from Cactus Jack, this thread is contributed to share with all CS users.
thanks for obliging and sharing!! ;)

The difference$ are obviou$.
the differences are indeed obvious, they are very different signatures indeed. ppl will opt for the one that suites them most... then again, some will just buy both... :sweat:

4426879737_5327233f3c_b.jpg

4427637564_cd379e505a_b.jpg

4427642598_3aaca9fc7a_b.jpg

You're sick man! McCallan is to drink not to shoot! ****! That reminded me of my 25 years that I couldn't recall where I keep it!

Anyway can I borrow the M9 and the best of 50mm to shoot some mei mei? Kidding, really great job guys! You guys need to be mentioned in National day rally like Jack Neo!

Anyway can I borrow the M9 and the best of 50mm to shoot some mei mei? Kidding, really great job guys! You guys need to be mentioned in National day rally like Jack Neo!

I'll be the first to lend you mine as long as you promise to leave the images in the SD card:bsmilie: Majullah Singapura!!

I'll be the first to lend you mine as long as you promise to leave the images in the SD card:bsmilie: Majullah Singapura!!

Wah if you lend me you should come to my shoot, keep my images for what? Shoot yourself.

Wah if you lend me you should come to my shoot, keep my images for what? Shoot yourself.

done deal brother, get to meet you plus have you handle my gear......I bring all my cameras for a shoot like this!!! Stand up for Singapore!!:bsmilie:

done deal brother, get to meet you plus have you handle my gear......I bring all my cameras for a shoot like this!!! Stand up for Singapore!!:bsmilie:

All the camera? Please focus on the shoot and model not the camera.;)

um...my wife also surfs clubsnap....so I will only focus on cameras...model...what model....? :bsmilie:

Sir, unfortunately, now the whole wide world, including Ms Nakano, knows that you are going to shoot some models with your M9 and all the Japanese lenses in toll.:bigeyes: LOL.

Last edited:
um...my wife also surfs clubsnap....so I will only focus on cameras...model...what model....? :bsmilie:

Hmmm...Don't think Mrs. Kwan will issue VISA for this...me different...don't need VISA...wife doesn't surf here...hehe

Last edited:
You're sick man! McCallan is to drink not to shoot! ****! That reminded me of my 25 years that I couldn't recall where I keep it!

You are right...we are very very sick...no Mei Mei to shoot...got to shoot a bottle of whisky...perhaps we should organized the next 35mm lens party shoot with Mei Mei from Mr. Sim :devil:, instead of hiding her in the closet...:bsmilie:

Francis, thank you for the hard work and shown up for my "last minute mobilization"... you turn up with full gear...you are such a highly self-motivated artistic and passionate photographer I have ever met...also like to collect M lenses like our famous lens guru here...really the BEST person we need for our next 35mm lens party...hehe...Bro, I salute u...:cheergal::vhappy:

wow bro. this is like those singles advertising clip on newspaper to find a life partner kind. wahaha. I merely try my best ;) It has been my wish to complete a 50mm test which I already was half-way there on film, just missing out the Japanese lenses and the bloody rare ones and the unattainables like the Noct 0.95!

Btw my fav cron V3 and Jupiter 3! Is Jupiter 8 focus correctly?
hehe. so I have a good lens cron V3 is mine. But I find it very harsh hence seldom see the light. The J-8 looks front focused... odd...

haha. I think this rally, Thomas will be mentioned.. PM:"you know about this group of Leica enthusiast...."

Hmmm...Don't think Mrs. Kwan will issue VISA for this...me different...don't need VISA...wife don't surf here...hehe
For Art sake! But women never understand will they? haha. Lucky me, my fiancee was right beside me when I shoot some nude last weekend. She even help me hold my reflector. wahaha!

wow bro. this is like those singles advertising clip on newspaper to find a life partner kind. wahaha. I merely try my best ;) It has been my wish to complete a 50mm test which I already was half-way there on film, just missing out the Japanese lenses and the bloody rare ones and the unattainables like the Noct 0.95!

hehe. so I have a good lens cron V3 is mine. But I find it very harsh hence seldom see the light. The J-8 looks front focused... odd...

haha. I think this rally, Thomas will be mentioned.. PM:"you know about this group of Leica enthusiast...."

For Art sake! But women never understand will they? haha. Lucky me, my fiancee was right beside me when I shoot some nude last weekend. She even help me hold my reflector. wahaha!

Francis reflector in one hand, the other hand holding your.........:bsmilie:

I feel your pain brother....I personally know how it feels.....:(

hehe.. a middle age man deprive of "earthly pleasure"... careful dont end up like china town uncles.. Ive seen one giving a woman $10 to "see only" whats under her dress.. maybe $100 for photography but no face :bsmilie:

hehe.. a middle age man deprive of "earthly pleasure"... careful dont end up like china town uncles.. Ive seen one giving a woman $10 to "see only" whats under her dress.. maybe $100 for photography but no face :bsmilie:

$10 just to see!!?? Really? Heng ah I got paid to see sometime.

Hmm is it just me or does it seem like the performance of the Lux e43 is better than the e46? Even though they have the same optical formula?

Last edited: