4th NAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
photos like most art pieces have no fixed price.
u jus go ahead and write what you think its worth.

anyone got the forms via email? can help me to email me? plz >_< archloverz@yahoo.com

submission was 12th feb.. guess too late?
you can prob use the same form from last year
http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/cultural.phtml?pageinfo=photoex3rd

or jus go to the security counter to fill in the form there.
note u nid a cdrom of pics in tiff format
two passport photos
and 4R prints of the photos

Date : 29 Mar 2008 - 13 Apr 2008
Time : 1100 hours - 1900 hours
Venue : Ngee Ann Exhibition Hall

4th Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition 2008 - CALL FOR ENTRIES

Ngee Ann Photographic Exhibition (NAPE) returns in March 2008 with stronger presentation of theme quality.

The Exhibition will commence with an official opening ceremony on 28 Mar 2008, and will run for a period of 16 days till 13 Apr 2008, 11am -7pm daily. Admission is free.

If you have a passion for photography, be sure to submit your entries for this upcoming event.

Application forms are available at the Security Counter of Teochew Builing, 97 Tank Road.

Closing date: 12 February 2008

Venue: Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, 97 Tank Road, Teochew Building

Organiser : Ngee Ann Cultural Centre
Tel: 6737 9555
Fax: 6733 3165

Email: nacc@ngeeann.com.sg
if it aint posted yet..

Just curious, who got selected? How many of how many shots were selected?

i got one .. :)

Cool! I submitted 2, both got in.. But by fluke.. :embrass: Went for the street genre, didn't have much shots to submit, and submitted only 2.. :embrass::embrass:

OT: Where will you be printing your photos? About how much roughly for 12x18? :think:

Previous years, they got tied up with photo labs for discount printing.. wonder why there isn't any this year. no discount photo labs in the letter or they forgot to send it out?:dunno:

Previous years, they got tied up with photo labs for discount printing.. wonder why there isn't any this year. no discount photo labs in the letter or they forgot to send it out?:dunno:

I'm not sure. It's my 1st time taking part.. :embrass:

emailed them and they acknowledged that they might have forgotten to attach the list of the photo labs list for some of the particpants....:eek:

emailed them and they acknowledged that they might have forgotten to attach the list of the photo labs list for some of the particpants....:eek:

:bigeyes::bigeyes: I'm one of the "some" then... :cry:

u can call this lab to ask he price

FOTO IMAGE STUDIO LAB
Bk 88 Whampoa Drive, #01-855 Singapore 320088
Hp: (65) 97802485
E-mail: tanchenghai@hotmail.com

Hmm, pretty near my workplace but not that convenient for me to go home from there..

Anybody has any idea how much it is over at KT and Miao Lan or any of the more famous shops? :dunno:

We are offering printing, laminating and submitting the selected photos on behalf for you

Link

U can bring your softcopy to our studio for the print and make sure the colour if the colour you need or you can just mail us the CD, the letter of acceptance and payment by cheque.

So bad as that?

They just now call me..... ask me if I can like crop the photo. becuase they only like the birds at the side not the left side. now I am like what the heck.
shouldn't they accept the whole picture or don't accept at all??

They just now call me..... ask me if I can like crop the photo. becuase they only like the birds at the side not the left side. now I am like what the heck.

Who exactly is "they"? Is some individual just pulling off a bad joke? Maybe you better check with the organizers.

I doubt the organizers would do or endorse something that stupid. It would overnight destroy the reputation NAPE has built over the last few years and open Ngee Ann Kongsi to ridicule.

Who exactly is "they"? Is some individual just pulling off a bad joke? Maybe you better check with the organizers.

I doubt the organizers would do or endorse something that stupid. It would overnight destroy the reputation NAPE has built over the last few years and open Ngee Ann Kongsi to ridicule.

No it is not a joke. I talk to was the organizer. ask me to crop the Photo just becuase the birds at the side is doing more action then the two birds at the side.

My picture is there is 5 birds and it was shot when they were moving around.

No it is not a joke. I talk to was the organizer. ask me to crop the Photo just becuase the birds at the side is doing more action then the two birds at the side.

My picture is there is 5 birds and it was shot when they were moving around.

Maybe you can strike a deal: you crop your picture if they agree to crop their name from "Ngee Ann Kongsi" to "Ann Kong". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.