4GB Compact Flash??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dharma

Jan 17, 2006
Anybody bought 4GB Compact Flash. Can anyone recommend what brand is good? and how much?:dunno:

I heard 4G transend 120X selling ard $220 sth in SLS. Anyone can help to confirm this?

zmwang said:
I heard 4G transend 120X selling ard $220 sth in SLS. Anyone can help to confirm this?

Ya, around that price at Best Bargain SLS during IT Show period..
But don't know got stock now or not.

That's reasonable price.. but I never heard of that brand.. is it reliable? What is SLS?

SLS - sim lim square.

i love the extreme III's but i don't love the price. altho at IT show was damn cheap, compared to a few months back. IT show was aruond 440? when i asked CP a few months ago it was almost 800!

Thanks... can recommend a fast and reliable brand?

dharma said:
Thanks... can recommend a fast and reliable brand?

Lexar 80X WA or Sandisk Ultra II (60X).
Want faster, Sandisk Extreme III (133X).

Give Kingston a consider.

4GB Elite Pro 50x, $250;
4GB Ultimate 100x, $390.

How much is Sandisk Extreme III (133X)? What shop?

Is Kingston a reliable brand? so much cheaper now.. Joho is right, last time 4GB is almost $1000...

philliptan said:
Trancend not recommended in my opinion. SLS is Sim Lim Square.

Why? Transcend is a famous brand for memory, SO-DIMM or DIMM. I think its CF cards are also very reliable. As long as $$/capacity is the minimum, I will surely buy it.:)

can recommend shop in SLS?:)

i give my vote to transcend too. famous brand. using their 1GB SODIMM and thumbdrives. good so far :thumbsup:

I was about to get my Transcend 4GB CF card at the IT show but I did not buy finally after I am told that the warranty is only for a year instead of life-time like others...

sumball said:
I was about to get my Transcend 4GB CF card at the IT show but I did not buy finally after I am told that the warranty is only for a year instead of life-time like others...

Just curious, if we buy it from sls will we have life-time warranty or one year warranty only?

113769273_bc4b43ac2e_o.jpg

Give my vote to Transcend. I have a 2GB one.

18MB/s for a cheap card.. that's very good isn't it?

Now I am a bit confused of which one to get!:dunno: Some says good and some don't...
So????

megane2 said:
Give Kingston a consider.

4GB Elite Pro 50x, $250;
4GB Ultimate 100x, $390.

Then super not worth it, coz Transcend 120X 4gb CF only $215 at the I.T Show. ;p

For the price of $125 for 2gb & $215 for 4gb, the Transcend is worth it. Even if only 1 yr warranty. I'm quite sure it won't just mal-function after 1 yr.

Mayb extreme is the best??What about Kingston? Is it good? Has anyone use this one for the 4GB?Can comment on Extreme and Kingston..:think: and how much is the market price now

Status
Not open for further replies.