46th season of Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The food at my workplace is also damm expensive... especially the veggie rice.... basket.... 2.90 for 1 meat and 2 veggie, the serving is so damm pathetic.... the cheap and good indian food i used to eat close down due to high rental.... crap... now spend at least 2.50 on food everyday... been drinking plain water everyday too.... sigh.....

bring own lunch box lo :thumbsup:

The food at my workplace is also damm expensive... especially the veggie rice.... basket.... 2.90 for 1 meat and 2 veggie, the serving is so damm pathetic.... the cheap and good indian food i used to eat close down due to high rental.... crap... now spend at least 2.50 on food everyday... been drinking plain water everyday too.... sigh.....

why so thrifty ? getting married? :think:

my side kopitiam chicken rice only S$1.50.. serving too small for guys to be filled. for me ok.. think i also need to curb my spending liao... been buying too much tidbits :sweat:

can eat in the comfort of ur office, also can eat anywhere u wan, dun need to squeeze or find seats in busy foodcourts or hawker centre during lunch time :bsmilie:

can always da bao back mah... thats what many ppl do. if really want to save money, can eat bread or biscuits during lunch de.. but really , wats the pt in life then? live to eat or eat to live? if really want to curb spending..might as well think of ways to earn more money like soma said ? :sweatsm:

Another way is to order lot of rice and 1 veg lor .... :sweat:

why so thrifty ? getting married? :think:

my side kopitiam chicken rice only S$1.50.. serving too small for guys to be filled. for me ok.. think i also need to curb my spending liao... been buying too much tidbits :sweat:

my pay too little leh... how??

:bigeyes: too little :think: still able to buy psp ... :think:
that mean mine is worst ... cannot even afford to buy psp ... :cry:

how much your takehome pay? expenses alot? must learn to juggle lor. im sure your nett income more than mine... ;)

or find another job with higher pay / find part time job :p

:bigeyes: too little :think: still able to buy psp ... :think:
that mean mine is worst ... cannot even afford to buy psp ...

he's buying psp for his gf? i wanted to sell but my hubby asked me to keep :sweatsm: lately bo eng touch my psp... been playing other pc games instead. very tired lately :confused:

yalor ... "poor" & still can buy psp for gf ..... :think:

:think: :think:

fun lah. sleep halfway grandma knocked my door.... bro n gf dont come back sleep anymore :sweatsm:

he's buying psp for his gf? i wanted to sell but my hubby asked me to keep :sweatsm: lately bo eng touch my psp... been playing other pc games instead. very tired lately :confused:

yalor ... "poor" & still can buy psp for gf ..... :think:

put on hold loh.... public transport is increasing leh... if really increase... no money loh..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.