46th season of Weight Loss Cafe. It is a blessing to have food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to save more money?? :cry:

eat biscuits ..cheap ones,
dont go out - msn with your gf (save transport, money to eat, no need shopping etc)
go hawker centre or cook yourself - instant noodles (cheap ones)
etc
etc
etc

erm i have lotsa ideas here but not suitable for you :nono:

Why think of save.. try thinking how to make more...:bsmilie:

:bigeyes: you want to 包 reno? :think: :bsmilie:

drenched in rain just now.... :confused: bad weather lately... hopefully it wont rain on sunday, fishing day!!

u check the weather forecast lor .... take care , dont fall sick ok? :thumbsup:

i am a little under the weather... think i have to go buy medicine again :cool:

How to save more money?? :cry:

Be contented with what we have. I have already stopped buying equipment long time ago. Don't go after material things like cars, large TV, big houses.

Though I dun earn a lot but I spent within my means and I find that life here is good enough for me. I feel blessed when I see countries more lousy than ours and I dun envy when I visit countries better than us -- the joy of contentment! :thumbsup:

you teach me ah....... i not like you so handsome and hunky... can sell looks and sell backside.... :cry:

nb...

for example... you so good in playing monster hunter right? go conduct a course lor.. make more money..:thumbsup::bsmilie:

hope you know what i mean.:sweat:

nb...

for example... you so good in playing monster hunter right? go conduct a course lor.. make more money..:thumbsup::bsmilie:

hope you know what i mean.:sweat:

sounds good biz opportunity!:bsmilie:

sounds good biz opportunity!:bsmilie:

:bsmilie:..just like you mah..make use of your talent on photography to create wealth.:bsmilie:

you teach me ah....... i not like you so handsome and hunky... can sell looks and sell backside.... :cry:

被 soma 包 lor .... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

eat biscuits ..cheap ones,
dont go out - msn with your gf (save transport, money to eat, no need shopping etc)
go hawker centre or cook yourself - instant noodles (cheap ones)
etc
etc
etc

erm i have lotsa ideas here but not suitable for you :nono:

always eat instant mee can make ppl sick (in the stomach)

u can go kopitiam buy $2 chicken rice and other foods, drink plain water. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.