450D, when will the release date be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget? I use something light and very stable... but not cheap. :bsmilie:

hey guys, currently eyeing a 450D ^^ been lookin online for prices and i wanted to check if you guys thought this bundle was worth it. well, someone prolly already has mentioned about the offer from bargaincity, but i couldnt find it ;p

anyways http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/canon-450d-p-772.html?osCsid=eda33e2b6dbcb4407496a345df1ee6cb

450D with 18-55 IS kit lens
- FREE 2 pcs Kingston/Lexar 4 Gb SDHC card
- FREE Extra Compatible Battery
- FREE Digipod SL1600 Large Tripod
- FREE Canon EOS case
- FREE Digicabi DB036L 30L Digital Dry Cabinet
- FREE SDHC Card Reader
- FREE LCD Protector

$1499 with GST. what ya guys think? are the bundled stuff good (digipod/digicab brands)?

thanks in advance ^^

any news on the prices of Cathay Photo for the 450D? any promos being offered e.g. freebies?

Just got mine at japan yodobashi at $1175 wif 18-55 kit. The original EOS bag for kiss/450 at $53 ,screen protector $8. Only the len is international warranty.kiss/450 is selling like hot cake in japan!

IMG_7346kk.jpg

Anyone wanna recommend a good tripod for the Canon 450D?
Something that is light and stable for travelling from a good manufacturer ;p

i've bought Benro A500EX. STABLE!

Just got mine at japan yodobashi at $1175 wif 18-55 kit. The original EOS bag for kiss/450 at $53 ,screen protector $8. Only the len is international warranty.kiss/450 is selling like hot cake in japan!

IMG_7346kk.jpg

good $.
I like the lion in the pic. :)

is jap set's make better? no warranty in sg tho....

is jap set's make better? no warranty in sg tho....

Its the same. Local 450D sets are made in japan too. The kissx2 and rebel xsi is just a marketing strategy.

IMG_7346kk.jpg
wah 53 dollars for a bag. expensive!

lowepro bags here cost 20-40$ lor. i using my 14$ high sierra waist pouch to hold my camera with a tamron 17-50 and a blower with lots of space left. not to mention its versatile and can hold many other things as well.

I'm going to Japan in June. What's the name & address of the shop in yodobashi? Thanks.

Its the same. Local 450D sets are made in japan too. The kissx2 and rebel xsi is just a marketing strategy.

hmm but made in japan vs made in china? :p

I'm going to Japan in June. What's the name & address of the shop in yodobashi? Thanks.

There are 2 big camera shop /building to look for, Yodobashi or Bic Camera. these two shop located at mainly tokyo shinjuku,akihabara,ikeburuku.
Other area also have ,but these few station got the most you can compare prices.Have fun shopping.:D

Oh ok... that's good to hear. Getting the 450D next month :D

I got my 450D bundle from bargaincity two weeks ago for $1499 , a pretty good deal i think. i'm already thinking of getting another lens cos the kit lens just doesn't cut it indoors if it's not well-lit, maye the 50mm 1.8....

why not? even tiger beer can make it's products overseas...

wah 53 dollars for a bag. expensive!

lowepro bags here cost 20-40$ lor. i using my 14$ high sierra waist pouch to hold my camera with a tamron 17-50 and a blower with lots of space left. not to mention its versatile and can hold many other things as well.

that's a nice looking bag... but i'm pretty sure there'll be more bags to come at >$53 hahaha :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.