#4 Beachwear + Elegant Feast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemesis32 said:
Mods, if you think this message is OT/Inappropriate, feel free to delete it. I do not wish to send her in PM because she insulted me despite the fact that i replied nicely to her in PM. So it's tit for tac as far as i am concerned.

Let's do it this way. This is afterall Melissa's thread, so I will let her decide if she want this thread to be closed and removed altogether. She can start a new thread with the original information on the shoot and the registration tracking. If she chooses to do so then I would urger all members (including moderators...) to refrain from posting OT remarks in the thread.

Melissa, please let me know. Thanks.

Sure. I promised that i will not mess up her thread unless she provokes me.

roygoh said:
Let's do it this way. This is afterall Melissa's thread, so I will let her decide if she want this thread to be closed and removed altogether. She can start a new thread with the original information on the shoot and the registration tracking. If she chooses to do so then I would urger all members (including moderators...) to refrain from posting OT remarks in the thread.

Hey Roy, good idea. Thanks. :)

roygoh said:

Mel, sorry for being OT.

A note to Roygoh. My comments (and posts by others) on another thread under the workshops subforum was removed because you deem them "personal".

In that thread, you did not say "this is afterall , XXX's thread" and allow him to decide. There you summarily deleted the posts which are a lot less "personal" than the ones you see here.

Mr Mod, some consistency please.

student said:
Mel, sorry for being OT.

A note to Roygoh. My comments (and posts by others) on another thread under the workshops subforum was removed because you deem them "personal".

In that thread, you did not say "this is afterall , XXX's thread" and allow him to decide. There you summarily deleted the posts which are a lot less "personal" than the ones you see here.

Mr Mod, some consistency please.
I'm just letting the mods "play God" and decide the "house cleaning". Staying outta this man...

(Thanks Mods!)

melissafaith said:
I'm just letting the mods "play God" and decide the "house cleaning". Staying outta this man...

(Thanks Mods!)

Yes "Woman". I obey! No more writing! I know when not to write.

OK God, your take! Can reply to me in pm.

ok lar .... this shall be my final OT .... paiseh paiseh .... :embrass:
Dun forget to pay income tax lor ..... hehe :bheart:

:bsmilie: very hard not to OT...

There's a better topic to talk about..Like..NKF..

DON'T CRASH OTHER PEOPLE THREAD, BE GLAD THEY TOKE THE EFFORT TO ORGANISE THIS EVENT AND IF DON'T MAKE $.... YOU ORGANISE LA!!

LAST TO THE ACCOUNTANT AND GANG..
YOUR SCHOOL NEVER TEACH YOU MORAL EDUCATION.???...:hammer:

UPZ FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY..:rbounce:

This thread is hereby closed. Melissa please start a new thread.

I believe I have been consistent with my handling of situations so far. There were indeed personal attacks in the thread mentioned by student which led to my decision to delete all OT posts, but contrary to his claim here, I have never indicated that it were his posts that I have considered to be personal. I did explain in that thread why I deleted all OT posts instead of deleting only the offending posts. I also made it clear that the post deletion was not because of discussions going OT.

While I deleted posts on the other thread without first informing the originator, I did get a PM indicating consent from the originator after that.

I have my reasons for making an OT post here myself, which I admit is not in line with my duty as a moderator. I shall not be making any excuses for that.

For this thread, I have not deleted any posts yet because I have not seen any personal attacks. I was initially puzzled by nemesis32's post claiming of name-calling, but later clarified with him through PM that the name-calling was committed through PM also.

Personally I don't think it is acceptible behaviour to be calculating/second guessing the event organizer's financials openly. As pointed out by some, this is a free market, and it is only basic courtesy and respecct to keep such speculations to oneself. For online buying and selling, my belief is, don't do what you would not normally do in an actual shop.

I am closing this thread now based on Melissa's reply.

If any members still have a concern about my judgement or attitude when carrying out my duty here as a moderator, or feel that I am playing god, please feel free to raise it in the feedback forum or PM the admins. I will accept the admins' ruling on this.

- Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.