3rd Party Camera Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockingpants

Sep 11, 2005
Sg, Central
Hihi! I have a lens that needs servicing and lens cleaning but because it is no longer under warranty and i have a tight budget, I would like to look into 3rd party camera workshop that offer similar services at a cheaper price. Has anyone had any experience with this before and which ones would you recommend?

Hihi! I have a lens that needs servicing and lens cleaning but because it is no longer under warranty and i have a tight budget, I would like to look into 3rd party camera workshop that offer similar services at a cheaper price. Has anyone had any experience with this before and which ones would you recommend?
have you asked the official service center for a quotation?

Nope, intend to go NSC later for the quotations. It did however cost a friend $180++ to service the same lens.

U can try PM Fatigue (David), CS member

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/member.php?u=23585

Status
Not open for further replies.