31th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should take MC and have a good rest instead of spreading the virus in the office.
Drink more water and take care.

aiyoh... sick must rest la... eat meds & do work, sure got mistakes... must rest ah

hehehe... i noe lah. i see how.. if really buay dong then i malek kampung. thanks guys :)

See FC.... all the DOMs and DOWs ask you to take mc and rest at home...... :bsmilie: be a good DOW and dun be naughty naughty...

:think: :think: :think: though i feeling sleepy, i think you just called 2 lovely ladies DOWs :bsmilie:

:think: though i feeling sleepy, i think you just called 2 lovely ladies DOWs :bsmilie:

think you are really sleepy...i did call them DOWs... heheheheheeee:bsmilie: Dun hoot me please... i already very short..... :sweatsm:

think you are really sleepy...i did call them DOWs... heheheheheeee:bsmilie: Dun hoot me please... i already very short..... :sweatsm:

make you shorter then..
Reno :kok: all in wlc

FC not bad...so sleepy still know that reno call the 2 ladies DOWs :bsmilie:

we already know.. don't have to mention again n again.. mini crumpy sausage..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

cant be on mc lah... too much work piling up. year end liao mah. huh but you really dropped your 18-200 VR lens into the toilet bowl ah :bsmilie:

yippie.. more medicine to take -.-

wa lau reno drop the 18-200 vr lens into the toilet bowl huh... nabei.. damn chalak..

Madmacs.... can help me something..... :sweat:

what can this DOM help you, make you a DOM cum DOG?:sticktong:sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.