31th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah... you also watch Full Metal ah...!! not that chick ah.... its the Mavel Charactor in the Avenger team... together with ironman, captain american.... etc... :bsmilie:

i think i prefer Roy Mustang's assistant better :p

full metal is one of the best anime out there, think no other can match it :thumbsup:

I happy cos i get to fire the fireworks first time in my life... hahahaaaa:bsmilie:

u mean u never play with fireworks at all ? :sweat: poor boy

full metal is one of the best anime out there, think no other can match it :thumbsup:

Agree...!! Full Metal is one of the best anime... i watch it more than 5 times and i dun find it bored....!! I like windy...... windy is soooo cute.......

u **** eye ar, i reply to funny's post and not reno's :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

so you beoing Funny instead of reno lah ..... :think: :bsmilie:

Agree...!! Full Metal is one of the best anime... i watch it more than 5 times and i dun find it bored....!! I like windy...... windy is soooo cute.......

and u said u watched it 5 times... wtf... it's winry ! :flame:

nor lah... i go there with my collegues ah..... duhz.... i thinking of the big big fireworks..... hope they got the size of a 2 litre coca cola bottle... shiok sia.... :sweatsm:

:think: :think: :think:

dont anyhow say hor, later MM kill me

Don't think he can catch you ... Heard that you are the fastest runner in WLC .... :bsmilie:
Even got the title ... "Run Away Boy" .... :bsmilie:

hahah... i wonder how long his own fireworks last... :bsmilie: :think:

:think: Good question .... no wonder he is so happy .... :bsmilie:

bleah, i prefer Naruto. dun like ang moh anime :X

going lunch liao..............eat porridge i think. stomache not good also.. think gonna see doc after work today

Status
Not open for further replies.