30D Wire-Remote or Wireless (is there any?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steplim

May 11, 2005
One North
I would like to know whether can you use wireless remote, like LC-1, RC-5 wireless controller on 30D. Went to CP, the sales lady mentioned that LC-1 can not be used on 30D. :dunno: Not too sure about it.
Anyone can help to clear my doubt?:what:

There isn't one from Canon except for the very very pricy LC-5. Alternatively, you can get it from some thrid party manufacturers. Recently, Tagotech imported a new radio wireless trigger for the 30D/5D/1D series cameras. You can give it a try. View it with the following link.

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2298660&postcount=29&#37;5B/SIZE]</p><p>[SIZE=3]

I would like to know whether can you use wireless remote, like LC-1, RC-5 wireless controller on 30D. Went to CP, the sales lady mentioned that LC-1 can not be used on 30D. :dunno: Not too sure about it.

It should be LC-5, a wireless controller. It can be used on EOS 30D.

It should be LC-5, a wireless controller. It can be used on EOS 30D.

Thanks USM.....:) but was told that you can not use LC-5 on 30D as there is no IR :what:
Already bought RS-80N3, a wired-remote.
I know this is not the thread to discuss price... but roughly what will be the price diff. (roughly).

Here you are -- Adorama Wireless Radio Remote Release for Canon EOS 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D

21dti0ROdXL._SS500_.jpg

Click to see in Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/Adorama-Wirel...6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1184139587&sr=8-1

Works great!

Brought my from Tagotech at S$75 and it works GREAT !!

It is also RF..actually both look the same except my do not come with teh black bag

Status
Not open for further replies.