300D with ? extension tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo

Anyone using 3rd party extension tube( if I called it correctly) like Kenko 1.4/2.0X with 300D. Hope to see some difference sample shots if possible :D
TIA! :thumbsup:

do you mean teleconverter that is use to increase the zoom range or extension tubes used to reduce the focussing distance and hence magnify the subject?

Bobo said:
Anyone using 3rd party extension tube( if I called it correctly) like Kenko 1.4/2.0X with 300D. Hope to see some difference sample shots if possible :D
TIA! :thumbsup:

u can find many samples in dpreview. Should get the Kenko pro version. I am also contemplating to get one but will save the $$ for a proper long lens.

BTW, the 1.4x, 2x or 3x are called TCs (teleconvertors). Extension tubes are macro accessories.

offspring said:
u can find many samples in dpreview. Should get the Kenko pro version. I am also contemplating to get one but will save the $$ for a proper long lens.

BTW, the 1.4x, 2x or 3x are called TCs (teleconvertors). Extension tubes are macro accessories.

i see. I'm looking at the TC. But dunno weather its compatable with 300D. Hope some one is using it and can give some feed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.