300 dogs dumped onto deserted island in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Oh gosh...

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2364946

so poor thing leh!!!

puppy_poster.jpg

what the fark is wrong with people???? how can they just dump their dogs onto a farking remote island to die??????????????

:s27::s27::s27:

this is in M'sia - any butties can help spread the message?

----------------------------

11jygxs.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The villagers have been rounding up all the dogs on the island and shipping them to a deserted island. But it is no ordinary island. It is an inhabitable mangrove island with an environment so harsh that every castaway faces a horrible death. Efforts are being made to stop the deportation of more stray dogs from the adjacent village of Sg Lima.[/SIZE][/FONT]

14wro7o.jpg

r2rf35.jpg

they will be going back to rescue as many doggies as they can, but they need a lot of help from the locals, who i guess will only help if they can get money.

--------

am thinking of buying supplies for them but prob will be transporting the items to m'sia. any butties got suggestions?

Its sad to hear and withness such an inhuman way of treating an animals. Why of all animals its Dogs that was deported to the island where else I believe there are cats and other stray animals on the street. Human too are animal. Just because we are on top of the food change does not meant we are the king.

Its inhuman ...... :(

Its sad to hear and withness such an inhuman way of treating an animals. Why of all animals its Dogs that was deported to the island where else I believe there are cats and other stray animals on the street. Human too are animal. Just because we are on top of the food change does not meant we are the king.

Well, there are dog haters and cat haters... whichever the case... its just both sides of the extremist at work... A group of Dog Haters and a group of Dog Lovers...

So what are they going to do with these 300?

I'm doubting the story.

Pulau Ketam itself is already an Island..which specific isolated island the dogs were dumped? Why bring back only 1 dog..when you can take picture of several others?

I'm doubting the story.

Pulau Ketam itself is already an Island..which specific isolated island the dogs were dumped? Why bring back only 1 dog..when you can take picture of several others?
I believe the group had rescued a few.

But frankly speaking, I think we human beings shld stop thinking so highly of ourselves and stop thinking that we are Masters of Planet Earth when we can't even predict Earthquakes several months in advance or rein in a tornado/typhoon.

I believe the group had rescued a few.

But frankly speaking, I think we human beings shld stop thinking so highly of ourselves and stop thinking that we are Masters of Planet Earth when we can't even predict Earthquakes several months in advance or rein in a tornado/typhoon.

Dogs got classes... same as humans...

When tragedy hits, you'll see classifications surfaces even wider.

Dogs got classes... same as humans...

When tragedy hits, you'll see classifications surfaces even wider.

Its sad but its truth. Don't need to have tragedy to show it but now already being display in our daily life. This news is just a tip of the ice berg. Most of them are hidden by cover up.

We never learn from our mistake........:dunno:

Its sad but its truth. Don't need to have tragedy to show it but now already being display in our daily life. This news is just a tip of the ice berg. Most of them are hidden by cover up.

We never learn from our mistake........:dunno:

I say wider mah... i already know the width... :(

Revenge of the doggies. That will teach them a lesson.

Because of the Islamic view of dogs I suppose.

Well, there are dog haters and cat haters... whichever the case... its just both sides of the extremist at work... A group of Dog Haters and a group of Dog Lovers...

So what are they going to do with these 300?

See if they will shout "SPARTANS!!!!!!!" maybe??

OrrKahCheng, the pigs already planning their revenge liao...

All are equal, but some are more equal than others... all on 4s roll out...

So u wan Rabies Flu?

I guess one by one, the animals will take their revenge on us, like animal farm scenario :bsmilie:

The cows, chickens, pigs, monkeys have had their fair share liao, so which one is next :sweat:

Well what to say, cause and effect. What's goes around, comes around. The balance of the nature had shifted and its no longer balance. We have to accept what we had started.

you think this is sick? in china, the government pay 60 cents to the citizen for each dog they kill. google it.

DOG2.jpg

if we have that in Singapore , lol.

Last edited:
OMG, did someone dump the dogs there, or someone breed them there before decide to move back to Malaysia?

you think this is sick? in china, the government pay 60 cents to the citizen for each dog they kill. google it.

DOG2.jpg

if we have that in Singapore , lol.

Business will be very bad if this is in Singapore, coz too little dogs around :p

Status
Not open for further replies.