3 Lambroghinis

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelmetBox

Sep 9, 2003
a little too much gaussian blur for the second pic

The most expensive piece of moving metal you can buy... but so beautiful...

nice pic... no.2, a bit less blur.. although i agree that the blur is necessary to put the car as the main focus of the pic..

Amfibius

Deregistered
Jan 26, 2004
Perth
I think the second pix is the most interesting. I love the striking orange of the Lamborghini and how it stands out against the background. It is almost good enough for a car magazine. I would try to clone out the leaves on the floor and get rid of the writing on the building to make the picture look cleaner.

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
Amfibius said:
I think the second pix is the most interesting. I love the striking orange of the Lamborghini and how it stands out against the background. It is almost good enough for a car magazine. I would try to clone out the leaves on the floor and get rid of the writing on the building to make the picture look cleaner.
Wha thanks.. :embrass: first time got such a comment.. heh.. :sweat:

Eh, anyone got any comments on the third picture? Or is it plain boring? Cause i kinda hope someone would like/dislike my third picture.. First two like very classic kinda shot.. I wanna know the reaction for the third shot :)

OzOn3

Jul 12, 2003
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
Wai said:
hmm..the lines due to low batt? :dunno:
Yar, dunno why also.. When low batt, the images taken comes with those "lines". Dunno why also.. Maybe someone can offer an explanation? heh..

Wai :kok: OzOn3

Haaa!! On a serious note, the image like a lil under exposed ar.. heh..

HelmetBox

Sep 9, 2003
OzOn3 said:
Wha thanks.. :embrass: first time got such a comment.. heh.. :sweat:

Eh, anyone got any comments on the third picture? Or is it plain boring? Cause i kinda hope someone would like/dislike my third picture.. First two like very classic kinda shot.. I wanna know the reaction for the third shot :)
Third picture does not work for me. It has a good angle and composition but the 'turned' logo gives a 'turn' in the picture, shifts the equilibrium. Try to be fakey and marque the logo, cut, turn and replace :D

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
I wonder which part of the car i can buy for $2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom