Singapore
www.nig3l.com
res29635.jpg

res29636.jpg

res29637.jpg

Pardon the lines, my camera was low on batt :(

a little too much gaussian blur for the second pic

chiohzchiohz :thumbsup:

The most expensive piece of moving metal you can buy... but so beautiful...

nice pic... no.2, a bit less blur.. although i agree that the blur is necessary to put the car as the main focus of the pic..

I think the second pix is the most interesting. I love the striking orange of the Lamborghini and how it stands out against the background. It is almost good enough for a car magazine. I would try to clone out the leaves on the floor and get rid of the writing on the building to make the picture look cleaner.

Amfibius said:
I think the second pix is the most interesting. I love the striking orange of the Lamborghini and how it stands out against the background. It is almost good enough for a car magazine. I would try to clone out the leaves on the floor and get rid of the writing on the building to make the picture look cleaner.

Wha thanks.. :embrass: first time got such a comment.. heh.. :sweat:

Eh, anyone got any comments on the third picture? Or is it plain boring? Cause i kinda hope someone would like/dislike my third picture.. First two like very classic kinda shot.. I wanna know the reaction for the third shot :)

heh...personally...I feel the highlights for the 1st and 2nd shot a lil blownout leh...but nice car...for me...less gaussian blur on the 2nd pic too...heh :D

Wai said:
hmm..the lines due to low batt? :dunno:

Yar, dunno why also.. When low batt, the images taken comes with those "lines". Dunno why also.. Maybe someone can offer an explanation? heh..

Wai :kok: OzOn3

Haaa!! On a serious note, the image like a lil under exposed ar.. heh..

OzOn3 said:
Wha thanks.. :embrass: first time got such a comment.. heh.. :sweat:

Eh, anyone got any comments on the third picture? Or is it plain boring? Cause i kinda hope someone would like/dislike my third picture.. First two like very classic kinda shot.. I wanna know the reaction for the third shot :)

Third picture does not work for me. It has a good angle and composition but the 'turned' logo gives a 'turn' in the picture, shifts the equilibrium. Try to be fakey and marque the logo, cut, turn and replace :D

I wonder which part of the car i can buy for $2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.