3 different shades from D70 + 17-35mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempus said:
:thumbsup: well said by a pro
Sorry lah.. I not pro. :) Walao... my paragraph so many typo.. Hahaha..

may be you can try shooting a sheet of plain white paper using AWB, without changing the lighting or the position of the camera, then shooting continuously with or without flash.

for may be 10-20 shots, check if the AWB is consistent or not...

if the WB still varies by a lot, then just too bad.....listen to ESPN recommendation - shoot NEF or use custom WB, then use Nikon capture to tweak the color or just change the camera to avoid all those troubles :)

Wai said:
may be you can try shooting a sheet of plain white paper using AWB, without changing the lighting or the position of the camera, then shooting continuously with or without flash.

for may be 10-20 shots, check if the AWB is consistent or not...

if the WB still varies by a lot, then just too bad.....listen to ESPN recommendation - shoot NEF or use custom WB, then use Nikon capture to tweak the color or just change the camera to avoid all those troubles :)
I think in that case, the AWB would probably be quite consistent. I haven't tried it though. I don't believe in AWB. :)

Tempus said:
Seriously like what Isisaxon says: Why the hell are we worrying about the WB ? the damn camera should take care of it at the very least. if all the 3 pictures turn out yellow, its my fault. but if all the 3 pictures turn out in 3 shades, user's fault ??
:bsmilie: :thumbsup: I like your statement :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.