WTSell: Lens - Leica 35mm Summilux Pre-FLE (black + 6 bit), Voigtlander 35mm f2 Ultron II (silver + LH-12 hood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfg

Aug 12, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Leica

Short Description: 35mm Summilux Pre-FLE (black + 6 bit), Voigtlander 35mm f2 Ultron II (silver + LH-12 hood)

Price (S$): $4500 and $880

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Open to selling the above lenses to clear some dry cab space.

Leica 35lux pre-Asph (in black) is factory 6-bit coded. Comes with original box, papers, pouch, E46 Leica cap, Leica rear lens cap, Leica hood and hood cap.
- Glass is clear and rated 9/10 conservatively.
- Cosmetically, not for fussy buyers. Rated 8/10 conservatively with some pinpricks but no major marks.
- Focus ring is smooth with no kinks. Aperture ring is clicky. There is very minor oil on the aperture blades (not enough for me to bother sending it in).
- Focus is accurate wide open at f1.4 on my RF.

Voigtlander 35mm f2 Ultron II in silver comes with original box and bits inside, VM front cap and rear cap. Will include LH-12 hood which also comes with box, if price is met. Will only sell hood separately if lens is sold, priced at $85.00.
- Glass is clear and conservatively rated 9.5/10
- Cosmetically no marks I can see and conservatively rated 9.5/10
- Focus ring is smooth and aperture ring is clicky. Everything works as it should.
- Focus is accurate wide open and for some reason I can focus down to 0.58m with my RF.

Am not in a hurry to sell either lens and am happy to keep them in the dry cab longer. The Ultron is a phenomenal lens for the price (new or used).

Will send pics on request.

May also be open to selling some silver Light Lens Lab lenses (35cron replica and 50 Elcan replica) with box and pouch, both rated 10 optically and cosmetically. Will leave this to another post when I'm sure to sell them but feel free to enquire in the meantime.

Name: Chas

Phone Number:
816three 97eight3 (WhatsApp)

Correcting a typo in my description:
Am selling the pre-FLE not pre-Asph. Exterior rating at 8 is very conservative.

Bump for the long weekend. Voigtlander 35mm f2 at $788 without hood. Hood $80 (will not sell hood separately until lens is sold).

35lux sold

Great price and savings for the venerable CV 35mm Vintage line v2 delivering quality quite close to the much more expensive Leica cron v1!

Reactions: asdfg
$750 for Voigtlander Ultron 35mmm f2 lens only, $820 with hood. Price fixed.

Hood costs over $130 new.

Both lenses sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.