3 Days Wedding & Fashion Photography Workshop by Ryan Schembri [3rd - 5th May]

Hi All,
Just a quick note that Ryan, Jess and myself are really looking forward to seeing everyone at our wrokshop next week. Although, we've only stopped at Singapore airport on our way to London and Europe, it's been my personal wish to photograph and spend more time at your beautiful city ...doing a workshop there is like a dream come true.

Our workshop has been designed to encapsulate digital photography and all the tools now available to us as professional wedding photographers. We will ensure that everyone will be totally involved with all the shooting and post production techniques..so please, don't forget to bring your camera and laptop!

Ryan just informed me that we still have some spots available and if you wish to book, just click here: http://www.ryanschembri.com/singapore-workshop-info/
and remember, we're also offering a special assistants package if coming with full paying attendee for only $500 SGD.

On a final note, we do require final payments by tomorrow morning or earlier, as the hotel requires final numbers for catering purposes.

Have a good weekend and don't forget to bring your camera and laptops...we're looking forward to a great workshop.

Ciao
Martin

Anybody need a tag? or a partner?

Understand from Ryan, there are a few more slots available for the workshop. Still not too late to sign up. :D

Okay, the workshop is nearly sold-out, but we do have one full paying attendee and one assistant spot left. If you wanted to come, just send me an email or just turn up and we'll happy to accept registration and payment on Monday morning.

info@martinschembri.com

The Workshop Location: Grand Hyatt Singapore, 10 Scotts Road, Singapore, Republic of Singapore 228211 Tel: +65 6738 1234
Registration: 10am-10.30am on Monday 3rd May 2010. With the workshop promptly beginning at 10.30am.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :cool: