25th Oct Charity Event At Singapore Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinano99

Feb 21, 2007
Tampines
Hello Fellow Clubsnappers! I Got An Charity Event Coming On 25 Oct At The Singapore Flyer...And I Need Volunteers For Event Photography...My Group & I Will Be Organising A Carnival For The Needy Children To Have A Fun Filled Day At The Singapore Flyer...There Will Be Around 500 Children Coming To This Carnival...So There Will Be Mascots, Shows, Food & Games Around The Flyer Itself...This Event...I Need Photographers Just Take Pictures Of Children With Those Mascots Or Characters Like Mickey Mouse Or Cartoon Characters...Or Group Photos Of Them Too...I Will Be Joining To Take Pictures As Well As Setting A Printing Booth There To Print Out The Pictures & Give Those Pictures To Children To Preserve Their Memorable Day For Them To Remember...

For This Event To Happen I Need Your All Guys Help & Volunteer...I Need About 8 to 10 Photographers...To Cover The Whole Singapore Flyer...Just Drop Me A Message Here If You Could Make It For That Day Or Any Enquries...I Will Get Back To You ASAP & Let You Know More About It...Can't Wait To Hear From You Guys! Your Help Will Be Much Appreciated...Thanks! ;)

Sorry, rewarded due to work commitment. Hope to join you guys in the future. Thanks.

Last edited:
Please count me in.

Have PM you.

Count me in too. Thanks.

wow! thanks for the help! so far i got 6 volunteers already :-D

also volunteers please pm your email if those who haven't...i will be sending the event timing and plan for the day...mostly i will get back to you all guys by next week...when the plan is finalised...thanks for your help! :-D

Hi kinano99, my friend & I are interested. Count us in.

Please check PM.

Thanks

Thank You Guys For Such Great Response! My Team & I Would Like To Thank You Guys For The Help...Much Appreciated...So I Go On First Come First Serve Basis...I Got The Number I Wanted For The Event Coverage Already & I Will Be Sending The Infomation Regarding This Event...

Regards,
Yu Xuan

Please put me on the reserve list in case anyone backs out from now till then? I should be available till the last minute. Just keep me in the loop?

Yoz, can i join? i'm new here.

hello i want to join

Status
Not open for further replies.