21 year old photoshoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_koh

Dec 13, 2005
hello!
Me n my fren is considering of taking some makeover photos. We are thinking of taking alot of photos and hoping that some of our frens might also be included. makeover studios are usually over rated and we dont get alot of selections. Being students we are quite budget. But we would like to remember our 21 year old daes when we are old too! I've read abt TFCD on one of the threads and i love to noe more abt it? i would also like to noe how much does you guys charge for each session? how many photos do we get to keep? makeup hair? wayang? actually i'm super new at this.hope you guys would help.

Hey guys! this mail box only can hold 10 mails.. o gosh! email me alrite?
mitch_koh@yahoo.com

TFCD = Time for CD

usually an agreement between all parties involved to provide time for a CD with the resulting images.

No money changes hands.

Model/Photographer/Make up artist

correction.... er... no money changes hands only if all parties need prints or portfolio. If one doesnt, someone has to pay for the necessary fees.... :)

I'll do it if we split the costs for the MUA and rental of the studio. :)

PhotoSnapper said:
Can clear your InBox? Can't PM you.

there's a email

how much is the estimated total cost? prints ex?

espn said:
I'll do it if we split the costs for the MUA and rental of the studio. :)

er.. i think this sound dumb but wad CD ah? thous we get from CD rama? how many?

ortega said:
TFCD = Time for CD

usually an agreement between all parties involved to provide time for a CD with the resulting images.

No money changes hands.

Model/Photographer/Make up artist

mitch_koh said:
er.. i think this sound dumb but wad CD ah? thous we get from CD rama? how many?
To save cost, some ppl will save all the photos softcopy on a CDR, its cheaper than printing out the photos. Then u can use the softcopy photo for your avatar lah, friendster lah, msn lah etc.

mitch_koh said:
how much is the estimated total cost? prints ex?
MUA ~ $80-$100 depending on the duration you need her to stay around to touch up, change style etc.

Studio is around $120 and up for 2 hours.

So split up, everybody pays for the MUA and Studio, you exchange your time for photos, so it's a fair trade :)

As for prints, you can arrange the number of prints you want with your photographer. If not, a CD with all the images returned is better as you have the soft copy.

well

you can always do outdoors like what i do

Pretty much if your game for it, I think most of the Photogs would be will to do a shoot for you.

For me, I'd just tag along and practise. Maybe you'd like my work with Photoshop.

Cheers!

mitch_koh said:
hello!
Me n my fren is considering of taking some makeover photos. We are thinking of taking alot of photos and hoping that some of our frens might also be included. makeover studios are usually over rated and we dont get alot of selections. Being students we are quite budget. But we would like to remember our 21 year old daes when we are old too! I've read abt TFCD on one of the threads and i love to noe more abt it? i would also like to noe how much does you guys charge for each session? how many photos do we get to keep? makeup hair? wayang? actually i'm super new at this.hope you guys would help.

Hey guys! this mail box only can hold 10 mails.. o gosh! email me alrite?
mitch_koh@yahoo.com

And also provided the photographers get to use you and your fren's photos for their portfolios. Photographers keep the copyright of the images.

Status
Not open for further replies.