2010 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix [Full Grid - In Progress]

Thanks, all was shot through the fencing. Fully obstructed views.

david, ur now my idol in motorsports photography in singapore... daniel swee comes a far second ;)

i had my shots on the F1 but never get to a position where i dont have the steel fences on the foreground... upsetting. but seeing yours, wow ur the best. ur shots are professional. i hope to see more of ur shots here... keep it up man.

cheeers!

Last edited:
david, ur now my idol in motorsports photography in singapore... daniel swee comes a far second ;)

i had my shots on the F1 but never get to a position where i dont have the steel fences on the foreground... upsetting. but seeing yours, wow ur the best. ur shots are professional. i hope to see more of ur shots here... keep it up man.

cheeers!

Thanks man...My standards still no where near the Sutton brothers. Just make the best of the situation. If can shoot inside the barriers will be much better!

I think singtel would simply love this one... 1. Fernando Alonso - Scuderia Ferrari
btw... is motorsport photography a hobby or profession to you?

man bro nice series of shots! i love it ! :D

Good shots! Well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks man...My standards still no where near the Sutton brothers. Just make the best of the situation. If can shoot inside the barriers will be much better!

im ur #1 fan ;) bro dont be so humble. ur shots are already near or at par with Keith & Mark Sutton. even found some of ur shots to be better. some of their shots are not that good but they are a household name in international motorsports photography.

also, Keith Collantine (http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/) got some great shots of the recent Singapore F1 night race. good angles, i supposed he was shooting inside the barriers...

:think: my shots will improve a hundred-fold if shooting inside barriers too :eek:

cheers!

im ur #1 fan ;) bro dont be so humble. ur shots are already near or at par with Keith & Mark Sutton. even found some of ur shots to be better. some of their shots are not that good but they are a household name in international motorsports photography.

also, Keith Collantine (http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/) got some great shots of the recent Singapore F1 night race. good angles, i supposed he was shooting inside the barriers...

:think: my shots will improve a hundred-fold if shooting inside barriers too :eek:

cheers!

Thanks for the compliments man. Saw Keith Collantine's pics too. They are good.

Good shots! Well done!

man bro nice series of shots! i love it ! :D

Thanks guys, glad you like them.

I think singtel would simply love this one... 1. Fernando Alonso - Scuderia Ferrari
btw... is motorsport photography a hobby or profession to you?

Haha...The advert adds more colors to the Pic. I'm not a professional motorsports photographer.

Another batch for the day...10th to 14th Place

12_Jaime_Alguersuari.jpg

12. Jaime Alguersuari - Scuderia Torro Rosso

i can see the turbulence on the left side of the rear wing..
two thumbs up! plus another two toes! great series!
one of the few best i have seen so far! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another batch for the day...10th to 14th Place

12_Jaime_Alguersuari.jpg

12. Jaime Alguersuari - Scuderia Torro Rosso

i can see the turbulence on the left side of the rear wing..
two thumbs up! plus another two toes! great series!
one of the few best i have seen so far! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yup the good thing about rain is u can see how the air flows through the car and the effects of the wings.