2009 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - 05 April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah...really pawned :bsmilie:

All they had to say was, "yes", and keep 5 points, clear poor Trulli from the penalty, and everyone's happy.

But noooooooo... 5 points ain't good enough for Pork Slice. It's either 6 points or nothin'!!! :sweat:

Wah he really pork sliced by the stewards! :bsmilie:

he never fails to be in the limelight :bsmilie:

No la, not that he wanted it la... From the audio clip, note that he was so careful about the whole incident. Kept asking his team to check with Charlie Whiting on the whole issue.

No la, not that he wanted it la... From the audio clip, note that he was so careful about the whole incident. Kept asking his team to check with Charlie Whiting on the whole issue.

well..up to that point he was doing great. it was later that he withheld information and denied that he slowed down to let trulli pass him. that's what the FIA and stewards took issue with later.

FIA's official news release.

Actually looking at the whole situation, I'd think only the MacLaren team should be penalised, not the driver. Hamly kept asking the team to check with Charlie, and the team assured that he was OK. I'd think a better outcome is for the driver to retain the points for this race, but the team be not rewarded points for the constructor's championship.

All team radio has to be made available to FIA during the race. Wonder why FIA didn't review the radio recordings before calling for the hearing. :nono:

Wah! Where did you get that clip?

Actually looking at the whole situation, I'd think only the MacLaren team should be penalised, not the driver. Hamly kept asking the team to check with Charlie, and the team assured that he was OK. I'd think a better outcome is for the driver to retain the points for this race, but the team be not rewarded points for the constructor's championship.

All team radio has to be made available to FIA during the race. Wonder why FIA didn't review the radio recordings before calling for the hearing. :nono:

That was my assessment too. As much as I'm not a fan of the Golden Child, I felt he was pwned by the team in this incident. The team should be the one bearing the penalty, and not the driver.

That was my assessment too. As much as I'm not a fan of the Golden Child, I felt he was pwned by the team in this incident. The team should be the one bearing the penalty, and not the driver.

from what i gather mclaren and hamilton were penalized severely because they withheld infomation from the stewards, and not cos of the race incident itself.

Friday practice one

1. J. Button
2. F. Massa
3. L. Hamilton

top 3 in terms of lap time. will update as session draws to an end. 28 mins more..

Last edited:
Why they do such a thing? Really Kelong no wonder they wun be appealing to the FIA.

:think: they wanna start the next race on equal footing with Ferrari? ie. 0pt in constructors n 0pt for drivers!:bsmilie:

Latest timings..

1. J. Button
2. F. Massa
3. R. Barrichello

looks like the brawn GP cars are topping the sheets again.. 5 mins till end of practice one.

What in the world is it with the Brawn cars?!

End of Practice 1.

280npro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.