2009 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - 05 April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmw supporters like McLaren one... not so loud one... ;)

alamak....we must be proud of the team we support mah...

F O R Z A
F E R R A R I ! ! !

True, true. But one good thing coming out from this Ferrari fans' posting is that they make the post counts higher! :bsmilie:

hey...you guys make the effort to start these threads so we have to show our appreciation and support right? :D

don't you guys know that after some pasta and vinos... italians are real loud? it's all about the passion... food, girls and of couse Ferrari!!!

whether they screw up this time or not... we are still passionate about our Ferraris...

true true...definitely a sign of a passionate fan! :thumbsup:

hey...you guys make the effort to start these threads so we have to show our appreciation and support right? :D

True! True! Thanks to all CS F1 fans for supporting these F1 threads for the past few years. Imagine, these F1 threads (according to races) have been around since 2005!

Here is the first link that I created: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147578

:)

That was when we first started. So can see how CS F1 fans have banded together for the F1 race threads.

Once again, thanks to all CS F1 fans for the support. Also thanks to Bro. wee_ly for creating the threads too! :)

Eh! When I got new name ah??? :confused:

since today lor - "canew" hamilton and his "pork slice" :bsmilie:

Thats a short thread!:bsmilie:

my goodness..that was a very short thread.

That was when we first started. So can see how CS F1 fans have banded together for the F1 race threads.

Once again, thanks to all CS F1 fans for the support. Also thanks to Bro. wee_ly for creating the threads too! :)

yeah!!! so....

FERRARI FERRARI!!!

MASSA!!! MASSA!!!

KIMI!!! KIMI!!!

:cheergal:

That time i still not born yet mah.....Confirm support F1 and we support Ferrari!;p

GO
FERRARI 1,2

GO
MASSA

GO
KIMI

Ross Brawn did a fantastic job
new team owner of Brawn GP , 1st GP win & finished 1,2
no other team can achieve this in decades

Well according to commentator Steve Slater, Honda gave up its season last year to concentrate on the new car for this season. This is why they got such a head start while Ferrari and McLaren was fighting tooth and nail right to the last race last year. And the car was also developed using Honda's $$$. Think Honda may have pull out too fast but I think they also got no choice as the company was bleeding cash everywhere.

True! True! Thanks to all CS F1 fans for supporting these F1 threads for the past few years. Imagine, these F1 threads (according to races) have been around since 2005!

Here is the first link that I created: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147578

:)

lol u really dig up ur thread! I remember just before u joined, there was sprodic discussions about F1. Think only 2-3 of us were talking. :bsmilie:

Well according to commentator Steve Slater, Honda gave up its season last year to concentrate on the new car for this season. This is why they got such a head start while Ferrari and McLaren was fighting tooth and nail right to the last race last year. And the car was also developed using Honda's $$$. Think Honda may have pull out too fast but I think they also got no choice as the company was bleeding cash everywhere.

I don't know whether this is reliable or not, but I read somewhere (forgotten where), that HONDA will also stop the development of the NSX!!! :eek:

Think Honda may have pull out too fast but I think they also got no choice as the company was bleeding cash everywhere.

bleed meh? i got myself a Honda last year leh... :think::bsmilie:

Yeah, there's logic to that. Can't blame the teams really.

Honda had the right strategy. Its 2008 season was a goner anyway, so might as well prep early for the new rule changes.

Ferrari and McLaren were so close last year that any let off in terms of tech dev will spell demise.

My point is, circumstances and planetary alignments are rarely in ones favor. It's how you make the best out of a sh1tty situation. That is the key difference between the master strategist Ross Brawn and On-the-Job Trainee Stefano Domenicali.

At the end of the day, I blame Luca. The idiot was eating too much pasta one evening, had a little too much wine, and thought it only fitting to have an Italian team boss for an Italian team. I'm just thankful he sobered up in time, at least he got Michael on the pit wall.

I don't know whether this is reliable or not, but I read somewhere (forgotten where), that HONDA will also stop the development of the NSX!!! :eek:

yup... true. i read it myself and was really sad that the project was scrapped. the NSX is my favorite Honda supercar. Btw, the Honda S2000 also shared a similar fate as the NSX... haiz.

read about the demise of the S2000 here

read about the demise of the NSX here

this site is one of the best blog site on automotive news. the site is updated very frequently. visit Paul Tan Automotive Site for your automotive fix.

yup... true. i read it myself and was really sad that the project was scrapped. the NSX is my favorite Honda supercar. Btw, the Honda S2000 also shared a similar fate as the NSX... haiz.

read about the demise of the S2000 here

read about the demise of the NSX here

this site is one of the best blog site on automotive news. the site is updated very frequently. visit Paul Tan Automotive Site for your automotive fix.

mohgui, thanks for the links.

Incidentally, which Honda did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.