2 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, I'd like to quote Darren again

Darren said:
To OMG,

In reviewing your post history and actions in ClubSNAP, we detect that the majority of your posts are inflammatory and bordering on personal attacks.

Please refrain from posting similiar remarks in future otherwise we will de-register your account.

Next, lets address your points.

First, it was NEVER meant to be a studio shoot - I have no idea where you got that idea from, but it was NEVER, i repeat, NEVER intended to be one. Or at the very least, I was not aware or requested that the shoot be done my in studio. Accordingly, whether I am sponsoring my studio or otherwise is irrelevant as it was determined to be an outdoor shoot from Day ONE.

So if there's no studio shoot to talk about, then your post is largely again, misguided and purely intended to be inflammatory.

Second, I don't see you offering your help in any way at all, if you have so much to say, why not offer something constructive? Or if you're as professional as you claim and speak about studio, why not offer your own?

Third, I had offerred to HELP organise purely as a gesture of goodwill as there seemed to be some confusion on how the shoot should go, so I'd share some of my experience in that respect. (Again, I dont see you doing anything constructive in this respect despite beating others on it). I had passed it on to Venom due to another engagement, but as far as I am aware, nothing had been compromised as far as the shoot was concerned. I had passed the contact of the MUA I had engaged that would get the same rates promised as well as the relevant contacts so that he can continue the project. Again, this was done out of goodwill.

I would urge you to kindly refrain from posting defamatory remarks especially when you are not in full know of the facts. That would only get yourself into trouble, or are you assuming that you are fully anonymous behind your nick? I would challenge you to come out and meet up in your real self if you have the courage to.

I would also refer you to Jason Ho's post here for your further reading just in case your infantile and feeble mind cannot comprehend the ramifications of what you are doing.

OMG said:
One more thing, I thought it was a studio shoot and now becomes a outdoor shoot? It is the because the studio plan's fail as what I predicted? Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

OMG said:
One more thing, I thought it was a studio shoot and now becomes a outdoor shoot? It is the because the studio plan's fail as what I predicted? Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

sorry for the double post, hit the submit accidentally.

ok, vince then i only apologise for the studio shoot planning cos i din read them clear enuff. i wonder how come steven lim's reaction was same as u????

OMG said:
ok, vince then i only apologise for the studio shoot planning cos i din read them clear enuff. i wonder how come steven lim's reaction was same as u????

correction:

i wonder how come steven lim's reaction wasn't same as u????

well, i could not edit my post maybe this is how double standard is practised in this forum.

I have no idea what you're talking about or asking of me actually.

Anyway, to answer the question as best as I can, I am not steven lim, so how would i know what his reaction (in relation to what subject again I am not clear of) is/will be?

OMG said:
correction:

i wonder how come steven lim's reaction wasn't same as u????

well, i could not edit my post maybe this is how double standard is practised in this forum.

vince123123 said:
I would also refer you to Jason Ho's post here for your further reading just in case your infantile and feeble mind cannot comprehend the ramifications of what you are doing.

so calling ppl names aren't personal attack too? weren't those words inflamatory too?

You're missing the forest for the trees.

OMG said:
so calling ppl names aren't personal attack too? weren't those words inflamatory too?

vince123123 said:
I have no idea what you're talking about or asking of me actually.

Anyway, to answer the question as best as I can, I am not steven lim, so how would i know what his reaction (in relation to what subject again I am not clear of) is/will be?

u noe what u had said in his thread dun play dumb. u remarks are worse then mine n yet u fire up as much while he jus kept mum. how ironic!

Hey brudders .... it's a nice Sunday.
Let's not get too emotional and kool down for a moment ..... there are better things to do on a nice Sunday.

Why argue???

The most important thing is to get good pics rite? :dunno:

vince123123 said:
You're missing the forest for the trees.

exhibiting ur englorlish powder har. sornie, me dunnoe wat u toking? r u toking cxxk?

Canonised said:
Let's not get too emotional and kool down for a moment ..... there are better things to do on a nice Sunday.

allo, monday la...u still kooning har. :) ok la, i go take pictures liaoz. no time to tok to lawyer.

Ah I finally see what you're asking.

First, I'm not sure you can assert "he jus kept mum" - cos (a), you have no idea if he even saw the posts, and (b), you will not know even if he posts under a "not so obvious nick" - again asserting and assuming facts that are not in your possession.

Second, I merely narrated a scenario which I was aware of and based on reasonable and logical deductions in my thread. Perhaps you could re-read what I posted and compare with YOUR posts, especially since you took the view "u remarks are worse then mine"

And by the way, you would do well to stick to the issues you had brought up nstead of going off on tangential subjects and on a voyage of your own each time your points have been countered.

In any case, I don't see a need to engage further with you since I have already clarified myself with regards to the shoot, which was, my primary aim in responding to your allegations anyway :) Not to engage in futile debates on tangents created by yourself in an effort to blur the waters of discussion

OMG said:
u noe what u had said in his thread dun play dumb. u remarks are worse then mine n yet u fire up as much while he jus kept mum. how ironic!

Canonised said:

bro, yr sense of timing is a bit off. today is monday, a public holiday.

Brothers, I think it is time to move on. Everybody has made their points clear enough. Let's not continue this "flaming" or "arguing" or whatever whoever wants to call it. Just pass the beer around, shake hands and forget about it.

In my personal opinion, this TFP/TFCD session with Amelia and Wendy is fruitful because I've learned something and made new friends. Most importantly, the models should feel that they had made their time worthwhile. We did quite a number of different things. I am sure there are some good shots but just that some of us are very humble and did not post them up yet.

I am also doing my pictures now and not ready to post yet. At my amateur level, I find this sesssion good. Can I request some brothers that has not posted, choose some of the best pictures and post them up in ClubSnap and let everybody judge again. The models too, will relook at all the pictures and judge whether it is a disappointment, improvements needed or a fruitful one.

The basic thing here is achieved in this TFP/TFCD session -- Models get more exposure and experience and some good photos to keep in their personal port folio, photographers get to shoot, learn something new or sharpen their skills. To me, this is a win-win situation, so personally, I do not find this session disappointing.

Why don't we, instead of trying to prove our points further in this thread, go out and shoot more. After that, post them in this forum or other forums and share since this is what all of us like to do? For everybody's considerations. :)

Zeckson, why dont you ask the starter of this thread to CLOSED it to prevent further discussion and degenerated into something else .. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Zeckson, why dont you ask the starter of this thread to CLOSED it to prevent further discussion and degenerated into something else .. :)
knight, a bit late already, don't you think? alread degenerated to something else ...

Deadpoet said:
knight, a bit late already, don't you think? alread degenerated to something else ...

yup yup :embrass: but still not too late before some1 else come back and 'flame' again ... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.