2 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, I thought it was a studio shoot and now becomes a outdoor shoot? It is the because the studio plan's fail as what I predicted? Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?[/QUOTE]

Let me challenge you to shoot the world's ugliest model of all...and if you succeed at making her look good, then i'll say you're quallified to post such comments. I seriously dunno why on earth r u always commenting on ppl's models, but i stick to this: If the photog fails @ making a ugly model look good, then he's shooting is really shitty!But vice versa, if you pass, then you're qualified!

Take up this challenge and shoot my friend, jac...she's not ur average pretty Orchard Rd gal, but if you succeed, then I'll give you thumbs up.

OMG: Mind you, it is all dependent on ur skills as a photog to potray out a sawn. You'll have to slowly interact with the model and shoot what best potrays her!

I have contacted the thread starter. It seems that even the thread starter could not close the thread. Could there be some technical problems here? Perhaps the moderators or administrator can help to close this thread to prevent further flaming and fighting? :)

Zeckson Chow said:
I have contacted the thread starter. It seems that even the thread starter could not close the thread. Could there be some technical problems here? Perhaps the moderators or administrator can help to close this thread to prevent further flaming and fighting? :)

I've hust pmed AG

vince123123 said:
First up, I'd like to quote Darren again

Next, lets address your points.

First, it was NEVER meant to be a studio shoot - I have no idea where you got that idea from, but it was NEVER, i repeat, NEVER intended to be one. Or at the very least, I was not aware or requested that the shoot be done my in studio. Accordingly, whether I am sponsoring my studio or otherwise is irrelevant as it was determined to be an outdoor shoot from Day ONE.

So if there's no studio shoot to talk about, then your post is largely again, misguided and purely intended to be inflammatory.

Second, I don't see you offering your help in any way at all, if you have so much to say, why not offer something constructive? Or if you're as professional as you claim and speak about studio, why not offer your own?

Third, I had offerred to HELP organise purely as a gesture of goodwill as there seemed to be some confusion on how the shoot should go, so I'd share some of my experience in that respect. (Again, I dont see you doing anything constructive in this respect despite beating others on it). I had passed it on to Venom due to another engagement, but as far as I am aware, nothing had been compromised as far as the shoot was concerned. I had passed the contact of the MUA I had engaged that would get the same rates promised as well as the relevant contacts so that he can continue the project. Again, this was done out of goodwill.

I would urge you to kindly refrain from posting defamatory remarks especially when you are not in full know of the facts. That would only get yourself into trouble, or are you assuming that you are fully anonymous behind your nick? I would challenge you to come out and meet up in your real self if you have the courage to.

I would also refer you to Jason Ho's post here for your further reading just in case your infantile and feeble mind cannot comprehend the ramifications of what you are doing.

Mmm... not sure about the studio portion.. but the fact that you initially wanted to help organise the shoot is commendable but then the fact that you backout just to attend another event also does not speaks well for you. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.