2 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amelia & Wendy for the photo op. My shots are amateurish so won't be posting any. Maybe next time we can add more props and 'attitude'. :) To whom should I give the CD & prints? What kind of prints do you guys need? Glad to meet all the shooters as well.

Thanks to all the photographers who turned up. Make some new friends and learn some skills. And I'm sorry to those in 2nd session. Late min change location and timing. :sweat:
Maybe the photgraphers could develop some of your best shots into prints and the rest in CD and give them to the 2 models. I'm sure they would be really happy to receive them. ;)
Everyone can mail the CD/prints to me and I'll pass them to Wendy and Amelia. Check your pm for my address.

Have anyone posted the photo yet?
I am very interested to see the result. :lovegrin:

I think there are already some post on the 2 models in the Portraits and Poses sub-forum. You can check them out first. :)

Darren said:
To OMG,

In reviewing your post history and actions in ClubSNAP, we detect that the majority of your posts are inflammatory and bordering on personal attacks.

Please refrain from posting similiar remarks in future otherwise we will de-register your account.

It is infact IRONIC! These are the people whom you defence and yet some of them are mocking, laughing and insulting some others. It has been 3 days and yet the moderators just sit there and do nothing maybe they are enjoying themselves.

You PM me and wrote in this forum that my posts were on personal attacks and I asked you to list me ONE which is but you didn't in fact using threat of de-registration. Well, if this is how the forum is run, I can just go off.

It is just a bunch of kampong kids who go around displaying some distasteful articles and when was scolded by some elders, all went crying into your daddy's arm and said someone bully them. Then the daddy will tell the elders, if you want to stay in this kampong, you must not say anything bad about the kids even though they are wrong. Because I am the kampong chief, if not you can leave this kampong and go to other kampong. After that these kids starting laughing because they are daddy to protect them. Worse, these kids go bully other kids from other kampong which is in the case of the steven lim's thread.

One more thing, I thought it was a studio shoot and now becomes a outdoor shoot? It is the because the studio plan's fail as what I predicted? Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

Err... Brother OMG, when Vince123123 engaged me to help him organize the TFP/TFCD previously before Venom81 took over, both of us did agree on an outdoor shoot. The studio shoot was an alternative or a secondary option only which was not confirmed. Due to the overwhelming response, we opt out the studio shoot which Vince123123 was negotiating.

I mean no harm, Brother OMG, just to clarify on the studio shoot thingy and also to prevent further misunderstandings. Sorry about the unfortunate things you went through. :)

OMG said:
One more thing, I thought it was a studio shoot and now becomes a outdoor shoot? It is the because the studio plan's fail as what I predicted? Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

Please don't get personal by insulting the models.

anyway , yest shoot was fun and great.

thanks to all e photographers yest, hope to see you all again in e future =D

OMG said:
Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

Dear OMG,

The moderators are in the best position to answer your question.

Please take note that the models are innocent and they are definitely meet the
criterial for a studio shoots.

Thank you

OMG said:
It is infact IRONIC! These are the people whom you defence and yet some of them are mocking, laughing and insulting some others. It has been 3 days and yet the moderators just sit there and do nothing maybe they are enjoying themselves.

You PM me and wrote in this forum that my posts were on personal attacks and I asked you to list me ONE which is but you didn't in fact using threat of de-registration. Well, if this is how the forum is run, I can just go off.

It is just a bunch of kampong kids who go around displaying some distasteful articles and when was scolded by some elders, all went crying into your daddy's arm and said someone bully them. Then the daddy will tell the elders, if you want to stay in this kampong, you must not say anything bad about the kids even though they are wrong. Because I am the kampong chief, if not you can leave this kampong and go to other kampong. After that these kids starting laughing because they are daddy to protect them. Worse, these kids go bully other kids from other kampong which is in the case of the steven lim's thread.

I wonder why this seem so unhappy with this forum and all the people and yet persist in trying to irritate everyone? ;p

How the shoot went off be it good or bad will just be another learning phase for them. It's like the mother telling the children, "Dun play with fire" and the children still carried on and got burned....

I went for down to see see look look the shoot for a while. I must say that the organiser made a lot of effort and everything turn out well. The models definitely is doing great eveb though they are new to these. :thumbsup:

Which is better than anything done by u? Mmm.. did u do anything besides flaming pple? Or are you just a NATO member? (No Action, Talk Only) :bigeyes:

OMG said:

Vince123123 was attending Wolfgang workshop that why I took over as organiser. I don't have a studio that why it was an outdoor shoot. :sweat:
Pls don't insult the 2 models. :nono: They were great. They can go for any studio shoot anytime anywhere.

Venom81 said:
Vince123123 was attending Wolfgang workshop that why I took over as organiser. I don't have a studio that why it was an outdoor shoot. :sweat:
Pls don't insult the 2 models. :nono: They were great. They can go for any studio shoot anytime anywhere.

yo man, dun waste ur time la... :bsmilie:
shouldn u know this person's style by now?

he/she is just but trying to create trouble only...
let e mods decide~
if he/she thinks that

OMG said:
Or the models weren't pretty enough for vince to sponsor his studio?

is still not

OMG said:
my posts were on personal attacks and I asked you to list me ONE which is but you didn't in fact using threat of de-registration.

a personal attack.. then I also :dunno: what to say lo..

in case anyone mistakes what i mean,
in short, the person flamming is just hitting himself/herself in e head,
"hinting" that e models were not up to studio standard (imho) is a personal attack...

the models were lovely by e way... :D i was there too.

~Arcanic~ said:
in case anyone mistakes what i mean,
in short, the person flamming is just hitting himself/herself in e head,
"hinting" that e models were not up to studio standard (imho) is a personal attack...

the models were lovely by e way... :D i was there too.

ya, u are right. the models are pretty especailly wendy. wat i meant "is the model isn't pretty enuff for vince to sponsor his studio?" this is a question direct to vince and not the models, if you cannot understand? as most of them know that vince shoot only pretty girls if not mistaken that he would not even pay for the shoot if the girls aren't pretty even though the seat is reserved for him. omg, its faming again, dun believe, ask those who organise shoot. btw, thats secondary. wats more important here is when you are an organiser and oredi fixed the event. whether rain or shine, carry out as plan. tat's professionism not to mention he is a professional by profession. due to personal interest of attending some not so important workshop, cancel the plan.althought the models n the photographers agreed to switch to outdoor. i believe some of them in their heart would feel abit disappointed cos what they looking for is studio shoot.if the models were some 'super models' or celebrities, i would think the studio shoot will continue. the bottom line, that's bad.

~Arcanic~ said:
yo man, dun waste ur time la... :bsmilie:
shouldn u know this person's style by now?

he/she is just but trying to create trouble only...
let e mods decide~
if he/she thinks that

[/i]is still not

[/i]a personal attack.. then I also :dunno: what to say lo..

if you want to noe wat personal attack means, please refer to steven lim's post. he and his model got nothing to do with clubsnap and yet this website is posted in here. oh ya, most of them used to say, dun comment on the models please comment on the technicalities instead. but in steven lim's case, no one talk about his production but insult him and worse his model, some even talk about fann wong. i wonder is this call the pot calling the kettle black. may i ask u, if a question is ask, "this nikon camera good or not?" are you implying that this is a personal attack on nikon's camera?

Venom81 said:

ya, u are indeed helpful in this case as to took over one's job which at first wasn't organise by u. u are being unselfish, the latter i got no comment. dun worry, i had make it clear that i am not insulting the 2 models in face i might be shooting them if there are model shoot on them.

Ashleyy said:
I wonder why this seem so unhappy with this forum and all the people and yet persist in trying to irritate everyone? ;p

How the shoot went off be it good or bad will just be another learning phase for them. It's like the mother telling the children, "Dun play with fire" and the children still carried on and got burned....

I went for down to see see look look the shoot for a while. I must say that the organiser made a lot of effort and everything turn out well. The models definitely is doing great eveb though they are new to these. :thumbsup:

Which is better than anything done by u? Mmm.. did u do anything besides flaming pple? Or are you just a NATO member? (No Action, Talk Only) :bigeyes:

indeed, that the organiser had done a great job. he/she has taken over somebody's **** ( as the saying goes) and done it beautifully, it should be well commented. if u take negative comments or harsh critics as flaming, then dun post anything.being me a NATO, i must agree with u that i am, only in the forum.

First up, I'd like to quote Darren again

Darren said:
To OMG,

In reviewing your post history and actions in ClubSNAP, we detect that the majority of your posts are inflammatory and bordering on personal attacks.

Please refrain from posting similiar remarks in future otherwise we will de-register your account.

Second, lets address your points.

First, it was NEVER meant to be a studio shoot - I have no idea where you got that idea from, but it was NEVER, i repeat, NEVER intended to be one. Whether I am sponsoring my studio or otherwise is irrelevant as it was determined to be an outdoor shoot from Day ONE.

I would urge you to kindly refrain from posting defamatory remarks especially when you are not in full know of the facts. That would only get yourself into trouble, or are you assuming that you are fully anonymous behind your nick? I would challenge you to come out and meet up in your real self if you have the courage to.

I would also refer you to Togu's post here for further reading.

OMG said:

Status
Not open for further replies.