F11
30 sec
EV -2/3

C&Cs are welcomed.

IMG_5569.JPG

wow. very good for a 1st attempt
the reflections are nice and sharp.
what lens and body do you use?

just my 2 cents worth, but wouldnt the skyline(esplanade plus buildings) look nicer on the botton 1/3 of the picture? looks abit weird at the top 1/3. great colors though! :)

Thank you.

I will try it next week.

just my 2 cents worth, but wouldnt the skyline(esplanade plus buildings) look nicer on the botton 1/3 of the picture? looks abit weird at the top 1/3. great colors though! :)

Very nice and good 1st attempt! Almost no noise. Looks great. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Jay

I would crop off the bottom 2/5. It is just dark and does not contribute much to the nice scene.
Nicely done, as a whole, but I would crop as mentioned above.

Hi YM,

Nice shot, but I think the horizon is slightly tilted..

Cheers! :)

Good 1st try...keep it up hwr just nitty stuff.

The horizon isn't straight, I'd also prob zoom in a little more tighter leaving out the dark portion of the sea at the bottom and adding a little sky. You might want to do it at 20-25 secs instead of 30, this you've got to experiment, so that the lights on the Mandarin hotel do not seem to blown out.

At least better than mine.

hmm. something looks off:x why do i keep thinking taking multiple photos and stitching them up together will look way nicer?
:/
composition wise i pretty much agree with the above. too much of water:x just shift up a lil. see the longest blue line?
dun exceed that. then shld be ok.

rawr somehow it looks chopped offed leh:x any comments?

mmmh. maybe i crop tat photo u uploaded then try to show u what i mean

editedt.jpg

hehe;D a lil cropping helps. btw note i also edited the left of the pic a lil. or else that chopped off part seriously gets on my nerves:x

is this wad u all meant ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.