19th or 22nd? Pls decide here.

Which day should we hold the sharing session?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micro Tai Lo,

Can checkout The Hangout at Mount Emily, backpackers place but posh. Arab street also has a quaint backpackers - will check out rates when Hutch n me go have dinner ard there next. Failing which, Hotel 81 chain also quite cheap; they do have them in last colourful parts of Singapore.

Micro Tai Lo,

Can checkout The Hangout at Mount Emily, backpackers place but posh. Arab street also has a quaint backpackers - will check out rates when Hutch n me go have dinner ard there next. Failing which, Hotel 81 chain also quite cheap; they do have them in last colourful parts of Singapore.

Thanks, Miss Secretary General for the info. I am sure we can work out something.

BTW, "Micro" (small) & "Tai Lo" (big, in a sense) is oxymoron isn't it? :think: Fun with English, teacher.

hello...safe place please. me traveling with precious lappie and very precious 2nd (wif) E-500

hello...safe place please. me traveling with precious lappie and very precious 2nd (wif) E-500

Blu,

Jangan susah hati - Hangout at Mt Emily is owned by the Cathay Cinema Group. Quite nice; our last batch of Singapore Idols camped there. If that's any consolation. Will scout n work it out with Microcosm?

Micro...

Disclaimer: I am not a walking dictionary and have been marking exam papers that are driving me mad. :sweat: English teacher not by choice; my first official teaching subject is history; history major not English major. :confused:

U take care now, Tai Lo!

Wah... now malay come out... Anyway... back to English programming...

I shall leave the members of this section and local Singaporeans to suggest a place for Blu to stay when he is here. Thanks in advance.

Would it be too ridiculous to ask for accommodation below S$50 a night in S'pore? As long as it's clean, safe and with WiFi access...and no knocks on the door at nights.

Dont think you could find a place for $50 a night that have all that.

FYI: hotel 81 do not have internet access. However, if you live in hotel 81 (chinatown area), you can go over to MAC and use the free service.

ok ok.. I camp outside a 24hr macdonalds. At lease I get to buy the big breakfast and free coffee refills.

So which Mac can I hang out till the wee hours of the morning for my transport home? BTW, harbor front is my bus terminal.

sorry to OT this thread again..but would like to continue here than start a new thread....

Is this hotel chain any good? http://www.hotel81.com.sg/

They are basic rooms. Hotels in Singapore is generally very expensive as compared to other cities in SE Asia. But careful where you book the Hotel 81 room. Those in Geylang can get pretty "noisy".

As long as it's clean, safe and no disturbance in the night...(ie police raid or something to that) I can sleep through any noise.

Then its one good chain of hotels for you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.