19800mAh Powerbank?

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
Eversince i was caught with my car battery drained, i have this deep fear that it will happen again.

So my search for a jumpstart battery began.

What is interesting about these jumpstart powerbank is they have USB outlets as well. And this can sufficiently power your Iphone, camera for a full day!

https://www.amazon.com/19800mAh-Starter-Portable-Battery-Flashlight/product-reviews/B01J5G8PF6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_hist_5?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=1#reviews-filter-bar

*Take note that I have yet to purchase and use this for my camera.
** Take note that there are also lots of fake jumpstart powerbanks from China. Pls do your own research.

I find it easier to just keep the 24hrs battery rescue guy's number handy. He came within 30mins and charged about the same as market price. But I also got a cheap voltmeter and test battery once a few months if it's more than 1 yr old. Fully charged should give you at least12.8V. If this drops to 12 or less . Time to change batt. Also just change if it's more than 2 yrs old (my personal limit)

If can find those with solar charging powerbank, also good for charging your devices when you drives. I might get one for backup as I am going for a long trip and don't want to use car battery that much.