183 Autograph Session & Zpop (Very Late)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fans5566

Deregistered
Jun 29, 2004
Jurong
www.5566starland.com
it's only up for 3 hours and given it's working hours, most are probably busy working.

you might want to ask your web designer to resize it to be web friendly instead.

While doing the resizing, pls do sharpen the pics. Find that there is a lot of handshake or OOF in the shots.

fans5566, your enthusiasm is appreciated but your image sizes are ALL too big. I've edited your posted to image links instead. Pls get your web designer to re-size the images down to the recommended sizes for ClubSNAP and reload them. If you wish to start a new thread, let me know and I will remove this thread for you.

Larry
ClubSNAP

TMC said:
While doing the resizing, pls do sharpen the pics. Find that there is a lot of handshake or OOF in the shots.

resize and sharpen are not the way to cure OOF and handshake, these are basic fundamentals and they should not happen at the first place.

resize the pic and make it smaller will be less eye sore, at first I was wonder if my LCD got problem :think:

WAI:: They should have hired you to take the pics for them :bsmilie: Professional Celeb Shooter. :devil:

yanyewkay said:
it's only up for 3 hours and given it's working hours, most are probably busy working.

you might want to ask your web designer to resize it to be web friendly instead.
after fans5566 edited his post.. it seems like i'm talking to myself :(

other than handshake and oof, the WB is very off also.

I saw the exif and I gather that you are shooting with kit lens at wide open most of the time?

TMC said:
Should have hired you to take the pics for them :bsmilie: Professional Celeb Shooter. :devil:

actually i was with the artists both day that y u can c some backstage and rehersal photos ..

i was taking for their Manager

F.O.C one no $$$ :p ....but can see the Artists can le ...

But i not quite like the spot light there ... cos the Autograph Session they use Yellow light the whole place like very dark ...:(

then concert ... most of my picture turn out quite reddish .. :(

Is there any way to improve ???

How to sharpen image ?? cos i never do any editing to my pictures ... cos dont know :(

yanyewkay said:
after fans5566 edited his post.. it seems like i'm talking to myself :(

other than handshake and oof, the WB is very off also.

I saw the exif and I gather that you are shooting with kit lens at wide open most of the time?

sorry :p ....

Kit lens .. is use to take group photos ... cos my zoom lens too long ....

75-300 mm .. so cant shoot group pics..... which pic WB off ?? so next time i can do some ajustment before i shoot ...

wat if oof ???

fans5566 said:
Thanks ....

:sweat: I think TMC is not referring to you about the Professional Celeb Shooter. There's only 1 PCS holder in here.. till now..

Not to mention all are under as well.
Did you use flash?
Try using high iso as well. A noisy photo is better than a dark one.

yanyewkay said:
:sweat: I think TMC is not referring to you about the Professional Celeb Shooter. There's only 1 PCS holder in here.. till now..

icic .........:dunno: .......... :)

zod said:
Not to mention all are under as well.
Did you use flash?
Try using high iso as well. A noisy photo is better than a dark one.

i use ISO 800 then Auto WB .... maybe may flash out of batt ... cos i alwayz forget .....

there are too many pics you have that have the WB off.

see this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=144447&highlight=zpop to better appreciate the difference between your pics and those. I believe those pics are taken from the spectators area (not press area) what's white is

flash out of batt? :dunno: :think:

OOF = out of focus.

fans5566 said:
actually i was with the artists both day that y u can c some backstage and rehersal photos ..
i was taking for their Manager
F.O.C one no $$$ :p ....but can see the Artists can le ...
But i not quite like the spot light there ... cos the Autograph Session they use Yellow light the whole place like very dark ...:(
then concert ... most of my picture turn out quite reddish .. :(
Is there any way to improve ???
How to sharpen image ?? cos i never do any editing to my pictures ... cos dont know :(

since u ask for comments....

I think the 183 logo is the nicest, but put this logo on your photo and i feel like a disgrace to the fan club. I will send these photo to recycle bin straight away if i were you, hopefully you know what's went wrong as they are already mentioned by others.

If you cant even get your image focus and compose properly before you trigger, please forget about trying to process the photo. Refer to your manual to learn about focusing and basic operation of your camera, and then study other pple photo and read some book to learn about composition. Get your basic right before you want to learn how to tweak the colour or go further.

What you capture and post is even more important, your picture is boring and worse still, the artistes don't look flattering in your photo. I can't imagine what the manager will think if he saw the photo of his artiste yawning and holding a water bottle near his groin area with that expression. How will you feel if someone do that to you?

Dont blame your equipment if you cant shoot, I know a photographer who has been shooting with just point and shoot digicam and his work is good enough for his work, so please do your some camera justice, go back learn your stuff before you want to shoot for others, and not offer yourself to shoot for free and take away someone else job. I cant imagine if the manager want some good picture but you cant deliver even a decent one, even if u are not asking for a cent, you should not use this for your own practise.

Remember, learn how to walk before you want to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.