18-55 kit lens tend to underexpose?

yes i realised my k-x 18-55 also always underexpose, and my pictures always end up very 'dead' as in , the colours are simply not vibrant enough :( tsk...been trying alot, i alwys try nt to use the saturation bars too much but i realised its quite difficult nt to!

i think shold adj the exposure will do...+.3 or +.7... some time +1 and it should be good enough most of the time...
saturation bars i always 0 or sometime +1 only.... but turn out the pic is great!:think:

yes i realised my k-x 18-55 also always underexpose, and my pictures always end up very 'dead' as in , the colours are simply not vibrant enough :( tsk...been trying alot, i alwys try nt to use the saturation bars too much but i realised its quite difficult nt to!

Are you shooting RAW or JPEG?

just bought the kx last week.

:embrass: silly me.....took it out over the weekend....asked my mrs to be my model.......ended up getting underexposed shots till i upped the EV on the 18-55mm kit lense. else she would hv barked her head off at me :sweatsm:

DSLR isn't as easy as it seems......the learning curve is steep

Don't worry mate just dial in +0.7 should b ok for most shots...alternatively u can shoot in raw and make adjustments later...
So far only the 18-55 is like that...other lenses exposes correctly most of the time for me