1-metre Crocodile spotted in Pasir Ris Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyah, all the park, all along especially late at night got so many buaya.

Usually between 1.55 to 1.65m. Like to hide behind bush, sometimes carry umbrella one.

it makes me wonder the recent news on no swimming at pasir ris is becos of the content of the sea water or the croc

It's due to the new standard by WHO for determining the public health status of recreational waters, nothing to do with the croc.

8m crocs are just a replica made of FRP in Northern Australia where a hero claimed that he has shot. The largest living specimen recorded are the Orissa Croc measure 7.1m in India. The largest croc in captive measure just 6m, a saltwater species in Thailand.

Most estuarine crocs including the Caiman hardly reach a size of 4m. Also don't think the ecology at the small and isolated swarm at Pasir Ris is capable of supporting large dangerous species. Do not worry too much, just exercise care when approaching the swarm.

Aiyah, all the park, all along especially late at night got so many buaya.

Usually between 1.55 to 1.65m. Like to hide behind bush, sometimes carry umbrella one.

:sweatsm:...............:thumbsup:

it is the very same one.

Saltwater crocs have been recorded (quite often) to grow up to 8m. go the zoo take a look, they got some HUGE ones at the zoo. although i don't think they should"get rid of it", they should relocate it la. pasir ris there got so many ppl who go down to the river bank and all, if it grows bigger might be dangerous for it and us humans who always go and ji siao wildlife.

Max length should be around 6m. Records of 8m are the rare ones, and usually unverified.

croc pee & poop, dirty the water there. so maybe there's a direct link. :think:
maybe as crocodiles like black and murky waters... but unfortunately i stay in Pasir Ris which is near the Pasir Ris Park ....

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe as crocodiles like black and murky waters... but unfortunately i stay in Psir Ris which is near the Pasir Ris Park ....

why is that unfortunate? you don't stay next to a river or in a river do you? you worried the croc will wander up to your house?

don't worry :)

why is that unfortunate? you don't stay next to a river or in a river do you? you worried the croc will wander up to your house?

don't worry :)

they need to use the loo, an ocassionally shower at his home too.:bsmilie:

Last edited:
I saw a 4 feet monitor lizard in one of the stream near the beach of Pasir Ris a few times. That could be the sighted croc!

I saw a 4 feet monitor lizard in one of the stream near the beach of Pasir Ris a few times. That could be the sighted croc!

as refered to this, i spotted that saturday afternoon at sungei api-api linked to pasir ris park. for sake its really 4 feet long! and it moves fast dashed tru the water for cover. Didnt bring camera but atleast a hp camera would but mine sucky quality xD

:cry: more worst i stay near the beach infront of me is a carpark and there infront of the carpark is the beach so i betta watch out when i go there!!!:sweat::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Next thing you know the croc takes the lift up and say hi lol... no such thing just my imagination !!:sticktong

early this year, i spotted a baby croc in sungei buloh... maybe it swim to paris ris? lol

2505944118_4979fb32f6.jpg

oh and big lizzy there also

2505113571_7e4e1b1fb6.jpg

Wa.... maybe it really can swim to Pasir Ris lor nice pictures!! thanks!!!:);)

that buaya is an early riser? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.