ZoukOut 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

haywire

Mar 19, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Pics are taken using 350D and have been cropped to 4:3 perspective to fit the web template.
Not very well taken due to the heavy influence of alcohol. :p

The dude keepin' the line in order is taking his dinner (it was freaking 11pm aight!)
ga_ZoukOut2005_Dec10_03.JPG

Funky KuKu Bird
ga_ZoukOut2005_Dec10_42.jpg

The Shrine
ga_ZoukOut2005_Dec10_07.JPG

Lazer fun!
ga_ZoukOut2005_Dec10_17.JPG

nice pics.. how was talking photos under the influence?? im deciding if i should take my cam out for nye.. cuz i know i'll be drunk..

and to comment ont he photos.. great shots very sharp. what lens do you use? .. however i find ur watermark a little to big imo.. kinda distracting from the photos :dunno:

trlnlty said:
nice pics.. how was talking photos under the influence?? im deciding if i should take my cam out for nye.. cuz i know i'll be drunk..

and to comment ont he photos.. great shots very sharp. what lens do you use? .. however i find ur watermark a little to big imo.. kinda distracting from the photos :dunno:

howdy ho! thx for your comments! i started drinking at 330 at zoukout coz' i was working so bo bian. but it was pure fun coz' alcohol kicked in at abt 4 when armin van buuren started playing (if i remember correctly) and it rained for an hour i think.

im using the 18-55mm kit lens and no ext flash (its quite a bitch to take pics with poor lightings) and the watermark is bo bian.. its a requirement for my company. :( but am glad u like my photos.

so where u gonna party on NYE? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.