Zidane Red Card!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the othe WC thread, but I cant resist again.

OWNED!

75023.gif

BurgaFlippinMan said:

OWNED!

75023.gif

6hit only? special moves like that should be like 50-60hits, take away 1/2 the life, look at how that poor fella kick and roll on the ground after that :bsmilie:

BurgaFlippinMan said:

OWNED!

75023.gif

just got the latest info......

actually Materazzi was critisizing Zizou balding head and what wrong shampoo he has been
using.........

that was when zizou turn and showed him d hair.. err.... head i mean.....

:devil: :nono: :nono: :devil:

BurgaFlippinMan said:

OWNED!

75023.gif

wah this is funny....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ....

i found one more here......

zidanecrit26ai.gif

afbug said:
Not all Italians are dirty players. Some are clean but Marco Materazzi is really the dirtest player in the Italian squad. The blow and reaction to it was true but before that, I think something is going on and during the whole match.

I think he doesn't bathe before matches. Look at all the tattoos he had all over. One thing for sure - he bested Beckham for number of tattoos...

Upon seeing Zidane's head butt, it reminded me...

Maradona's Hand of God Goal. That propelled him.
Cantona's Flying Kick. That propelled him too...
Zidane's Head Butt.

Maybe we can expect to see Rodney punching a referee to hospital? ;p

eikin said:
congrats to zidane for winning the golden ball http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5154248.stm :thumbsup:

Yeah the guy really earned it. Some might say he doesn't deserve it after what he did, but in all fairness, we shouldn't let 1 incident tarnish his achievement for the whole tournament. If I were the journalists, I wouldn't change me vote even if I could... italians provoked him throughout the match, one way or another.

Like it or not, he was perhaps the most outstanding player this tournament. ;)

Here is an update:

Fifa is to investigate Zidane's sending off for a headbutt on Marco Materazzi, which happened seconds after the Italian apparently insulted him.

Materazzi has denied reports that he called France skipper Zidane a "terrorist" or insulted his mother.

Taken from here

And for those too lazy to click the link:

BBC Radio Five Live asked for help from a deaf lip reader, Jessica Rees, who read the words phonetically to an Italian translator.

She deciphered the insult as being "you're the son of a terrorist whore" - a translation also carried by many national newspapers in Britain on Tuesday.

The BBC's Ten O'Clock News also called in experts to study the television footage of the incident and determined the following:

Materazzi's first word to Zidane was "no" before he then told him to "calm down".

He then accused him of being a "liar" and wished "an ugly death to you and your family" on the day the Frenchman's mother had been taken to hospital ill. This was followed by "Go f*** yourself".

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, has hinted that Zidane will soon reveal exactly what was said by Materazzi.

Piara Powar, national co-ordinator for the anti-racism group Kick It Out told Five Live, said: "If there was a racial slur then Fifa needs to act."

Keith Hackett, head of referees in England, said that if it can be proved that Matterazzi racially abused the Frenchman, then Fifa should take retrospective action for "the good of the game".

from Straits Times

STI said:
PARIS - Zinedine Zidane said on Wednesday he was provoked into head-butting defender Marco Materazzi during the World Cup final because the Italian insulted his mother and his sister.

In an interview with French television channel Canal Plus Zidane also apologised to children and fans but did not regret the attack that led to his sending off.

The French captain reacted to the insult by ramming his head into Materazzi's chest in the second period of extra time of the match that ended 1-1. Italy won on penalties.

'He (Materazzi) pulled my shirt several times and I told him that we could swap shirts at the end of the game if he wanted to,' Zidane said in the live interview.

'He, then, pronounced very tough words about my mother and my sister. I tried not to listen to him but he kept repeating them,' he said.

'I knew it was my last game and I knew that there were only 10 minutes to play but things happened very swiftly', he said.

'I am a man before anything else.'

Zidane, widely regarded as the greatest player of his generation and playing the last game of his career, was shown a red card, leaving his team mates to finish the match without him.

He denied that Materazzi called him an Islamic 'terrorist', as was reported by a Paris-based anti-racism group.
... 'I did not talk about his mother'
Materazzi has denied insulting the France captain's mother.

In an interview given to Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday, he said Zidane was his footballing hero.

'I said nothing to him about race, religion or politics. I did not talk about his mother either,' the defender was quoted as saying.

'I lost my mother when I was 15 and it still upsets me to talk about it. Of course I didn't know that his mother was in hospital. I send her my best wishes.'
]

Guess Zidane watched too much WWE.. thats why he Speared Materazzi....

Anyway.. He is still cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.