[ZerocoolAstra] - makan + food photography outing, 15 June (tues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no have light stands leh bro. Next on my list of purchases. I have a spare tripod, should I bring it to double as light stand? I also have 2 garry fongs and a demb. Wanna bring also?

I think it should come handy~! Just bring whatever we have~! i think really become like commercial shot..:thumbsup: :sweatsm:

I think it should come handy~! Just bring whatever we have~! i think really become like commercial shot..:thumbsup: :sweatsm:

Ok. I bring the extra tripod, as well as the diffusers and demb.

sounds like gear overkill! Anyway better to have the gear handy just in case really need it. But if everyone brings out their gear I think we might overcrowd the table. So we play it by ear.
As per NNB's suggestion, I'll pop by Popular bookstore (since I'm so free nowadays :bsmilie:) and see if I can get some kind of art paper or backing material to use as background for the dishes. Too boring to shoot EVERY dish with the mat :)

got a bit worried when i read DM's warning post about OT.... hope we aren't going OT with this discussion.
Anyway will close this thread tonight after the outing...

cheers!

Thanks to everyone for turning up this evening! I hope all had fun.
Sorry I wasn't being more sociable to everyone. When the shooting was going on I was distracted, worried that the food was getting cold.

In the end I didn't shoot anything. Was happy being NNB's assistant for the evening! :D
Whoever would like to share their shots, kindly start a thread in the abstracts and still life section, then link to this thread before I close it tomorrow morning. Be careful not to upload too many of the other random shots (photos of people taking photos, etc) into that abstracts and still life thread...

cheers!

zero

Thanks to everyone for turning up this evening! I hope all had fun.
Sorry I wasn't being more sociable to everyone. When the shooting was going on I was distracted, worried that the food was getting cold.

In the end I didn't shoot anything. Was happy being NNB's assistant for the evening! :D
Whoever would like to share their shots, kindly start a thread in the abstracts and still life section, then link to this thread before I close it tomorrow morning. Be careful not to upload too many of the other random shots (photos of people taking photos, etc) into that abstracts and still life thread...

cheers!

zero

No problem bro, guessed we all enjoyed the session, a fine chance for us to try sth new (not yet explore food photography) and its actually quite fun and challenging~!!

Haa.. Btw think i am the only one with the "exaggerated setup" ...Haven review the pics yet (still preoccupied with world cup nw :sweatsm:).. And DD123 also never shoot, all happily help me setup/supplied extra flashlights..Only me among us need submit this assignment.. stressed sia.. Will go thru them and post later.. hee..

Thanks for the gd food Bro~! Seeya real soon..

Cheers :)

Guys.

Started a thread on behalf of Bro ZCA here earlier, pls proceed to add ur pics once there are ready :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.