Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkie

Feb 27, 2004
Zen.jpg

nice nice...its not easy to arrange flowers :thumbsup:

Beautiful picture! Reminds me of a Chinese painting.

Thanks folks :lovegrin:
BTW I didnt arrange that. Snapped at the Botanical Gardens.

Er, not trying to be mean or what, but i dun feel or understand this.. =x

SniperD said:
The pic's underexposed :)

I'm a newbie, so would really appreciate any advise & guidance. So what should I have done in this case? :sweatsm:

I had actually downed the brightness and increased the contrast in PS, cos I wanted the background to be darker, and yet didn't want to manually paint the bg black. Looks like that didn't turn out well ;p

twinkie said:
I'm a newbie, so would really appreciate any advise & guidance. So what should I have done in this case? :sweatsm:

I had actually downed the brightness and increased the contrast in PS, cos I wanted the background to be darker, and yet didn't want to manually paint the bg black. Looks like that didn't turn out well ;p

I get what you're trying to achieve. But in this case you should not have touch the 'brightness' settings at all. You should up the highlights/midtones and down the shadows to achieve your black bkgnd.

bAa said:
I get what you're trying to achieve. But in this case you should not have touch the 'brightness' settings at all. You should up the highlights/midtones and down the shadows to achieve your black bkgnd.

Status
Not open for further replies.