[Zaren] A Photo A Day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaren said:
thx grimicer, janiel, erthling, eikin :)

28 May
60854213.jpg

brilliant! :thumbsup:

i like the lampost! the shadow like bending down to touch the auntie~

anyway is tat u auntie zaren? :bsmilie:

nice shadowplay

thx stereobox, mysternaz, grimicer (yes, i waited for the aunty to walk past!), KK, zhang3feng (that's not me lah! *kokz*), drumma, ndroo (u want a spanking too? haha), eikin, kentay :)

29 May
"window"
60902245.jpg

zaren said:
thx stereobox, mysternaz, grimicer (yes, i waited for the aunty to walk past!), KK, zhang3feng (that's not me lah! *kokz*), drumma, ndroo (u want a spanking too? haha), eikin, kentay :)

29 May
"window"
60902245.jpg

It's more than just skill to make everyday object look so fantastic.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zaren said:
26 May
"cone"
60806649.jpg

like this lots - the torn & worn out wall.

zaren said:

29 May
"window"
60902245.jpg

Pro Zaren... you always have such rich colours that I'm beginning to suspect that you bring pails of paint to a location and paint the subject before you shoot. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Great shot, bro... I mean, pro! :)

zaren said:

29 May
"window"
60902245.jpg

Nice colour... extrim angle! :thumbsup:

thx soma (luck plays a part as well!), jacq (yes i also like the feeling of decay in the shot), philliptan (post processing works wonders lah, and u dun need real paint at all!), HVB88 :)

31 May
"4:30"
61033159.jpg

1 June
"sunset"
61091051.jpg

zaren said:
1 June
"sunset"
61091051.jpg

Nice.. nice... :bigeyes:
Taken from Labrador Park? :think:

Seem like Ah ma n aunty r ur fav kind of models....:think: :think: :think: :bsmilie:

thx janiel, snapsnap, drumma, HVB88 (yep, taken at labrador park!), funny (that's why i'm an auntie mah!), zhang3feng (yeah right....let me stalk you next!) :)

2 June
"clouds"
61181726.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.